.+* 17 *+.

"Ex-alpha's coming," said Charlie.

I snapped around to see Owen walking up to Blue who was gently snarling at him. "Easy Blue, easy . . ." said Owen as he strokes the side of Blue's face.

"Do I look like a dog to you?!" Blue snarled.

"Easy . . . Attagirl," said Owen as he looks into the camera that was attached to Blue's head. "You don't scare me," he said with such casualty.

"Soon you will be," said Blue.

"Owen," a voice called out from behind. It was Gray and Zach who was watching behind bars. "Are they safe?" I heard Gray asked. Owen looks over his shoulders to look at the four raptors held against their will by a metal facial cage.

"With me, yes," I told them.

"What are their names," Zach asked.

I noticed Claire walking slowly towards the boys from behind, relaxing more within each step she takes. Owen pointed at the Raptor that was on the furthest right side down, "Well. . . You got Charlie, there's Echo, here is Delta," Owen paused and Claire stopped in her tracks. Owen suddenly points at Blue, "This one's called Blue. She's the beta," said Owen.

"Whos the Alpha?" Gray asked.

"You're looking at him, kid," Owen replied.

"It's funny that he has that wrong," said Delta.

"Alright boys, time to go," said Claire. As the boys turned around, Claire didn't. She looked hard at me. I shyly looked away, trying to look innocent and that I was definitely and totally not up to no good.

"Irene, get ready, hop on a bike or something, we're moving out in a second," Hoskin tells me.

"It's Ira," I muttered as I crossed my arms and avoided eye contact with him.

"Fat Pig! Who does he think he is?!" Blue snapped. "Forget riding a bike Ira, as soon as they'll release us, I expect you to be on my back! You have a promise to keep and you're guiding us," said Blue.

I accidentally chuckled in front of Hoskins, making myself look crazy as it is. "What so funny?!" he snarled. Blue gave out a loud growl as a warning towards Hoskins, and like that, Hoskins looks at Blue and gave her a disgusted look before walking away.

"Owen, here's the flesh from the Indominus Rex," said one of the security man as they hand over a big chunk of pink flesh that was definitely fresh. The security team managed to move the Raptors to their singular room where it was like a metal boxed cage with tiny holes at the front. Owen walks over with the Flesh just sitting in a cloth, over to the Raptors' door.

"Ira, mind telling them instructions?" Owen asked as he brought over the flesh to Echo's room. I walked to the middle and gave out clear and loud instructions in dino-speak.

"Your first task is to track down, who I'm assuming is called the Indominus Rex, she is our key to help us get our freedom if I negotiate with her successfully. Do you understand?" I yelled as I walked back and forth.

"Yes," all of them said in unison, which was kinda funny to me, all their growls came at the same time with the same tone. This is going to be one epic battle, and I'll be doing it for the dinosaurs!

"They're all good to go," I told Owen as he finishes off Blue, the last Raptor he needed to get to.

"Right . . . So . . . How are we gonna do this?" Owen asked me as I walked him out so he could access his vehicle alongside his assistant.

"Blue and I have already made plans, she even promised not to start a fight with me," I told Owen. Owen turns his motorbike on and so did his assistant. Owen took a deep breath in and let it out, he then looks up and nods at the new guy who was holding a remote to release the Raptors from their cell. Once the new guy clicked the button, immediately the Raptors ran out.

"Run and jump on!" Blue called as she looks over her shoulders to look at me. I looked at Owen who looked at me. I looked back at Blue and sprinted towards her to catch up with her. As I was running with her, side by side, she tells me to jump on her whenever I was ready.

"One . . . Two . . . Three!" I said, counting down before I leapt onto Blue's back. I placed my hands on her back and looked behind us to see Owen, his assistant, and some truck trying to catch up with us. Blue was in front of the 3 raptors and she led her fellow raptors and human teammates into the forest. "Log, hold on," Blue warned. I hugged her body tightly as she leaps over the log. "It's safe to sit back up now," she tells me again. I sat myself up and watched overhead. Blue dodged thick bushes that you can't go through, big trees that you could easily crash into. "Duck!" she told me. I slipped back down to hug her body as she attempted to duck as we went under a fallen log. "Hold on, we're about to go a whole lot faster!" said Blue.

"Great!" I muttered.

I held onto Blue tightly as she made these sudden turns, jumping off of logs, hopping over them, going under low branches. A purr of a motorbike approached us quickly with bright headlights switched on. "IRA?!" said Owen as he matches his pace with Blue's.

"Hi, Owen!" I yelled to him since the engine of his motorbike was loud.

"This is Blue's plan?!" he yelled.

"What's wrong with my plan?!" said Blue.

"Blue just said 'What's wrong with her plan?'" I repeated Blue to tell Owen.

"Nothing . . . I never expect it from her given the fact she was trying to kill you earlier today," Owen replied.

"Oh enough of this chit chatter," said Blue as she began to speed up a notch or two. I looked behind me again to see Owen's assistant not far behind him, but far enough to not go close to the raptors. Behind Owen's assistant was the strange truck that was following us still.

"She's somewhere nearby now, we're about to slow down. I want you to hide first, I wanna have a small conversation with this dinosaur," said Blue.