.+* 3 *+.

(Update(16/12/21): Video)

"Who are you to tell me what to do!" The worker snapped back.

"Who do you think!" I raised a brow.

"Alright, Miss Dearing, Mr Semmel can take it from here," said a voice behind me. I turned around to see two security guards approaching us slowly, something about them keeping their hands either on their guns or tasers made me felt nervous.

"I know, I was just about to take off, but I wanted to remind this dude about something important before I left," I said as I pointed at the worker behind me.

"Yeah, she did, there's no harm done," said the guy behind me, which caught me by surprise.

"Cya tomorrow," I grumbled as I walked past the security team with an aching and worrying pain in my heart for Rexy's sake. I walked out of the T-rex's quarters and I was out in the park, making my way to the park's exit and towards Claire's Home. Where we lived, is somewhat close to the park and the beach at the same time, we do get quite the view during the golden hour. 

I brought my keys out from my pocket as I stopped in front of the door and inject the key into its keyhole, I turn the key until I heard a click and then pushed the door open, step in and closed it behind me. I dumped everything on the side table, my keys, wallet, keycard, and jacket. I went upstairs and entered my room to change from these green uniform to a white singlet and blue denim shorts, I knew that today will be a hot day, and wearing that uniform will be the death of me.

I went over to my curtains to pull them aside and opened the window to let the warm humid air circulate in my room. I looked directly at the park as I leaned forward on the sill to see people began to flood to the gates and quickly form two lines. I was about to duck back inside when I noticed a parked vehicle sitting in front of the house. I turned around and was about to run to my door so that I could open it and go downstairs to lock the front door, but before I could even think about the word go, a knock came by on my door.

"Who are you! State your business!" I snapped as I went around my room, finding something that could help defend myself if this was a robbery, but no thanks to Claire, she babyproof the house for my sake of not murdering her at some point in life.

"Woah there tiger, babysitter here!" said a female voice.

"Babysitter? Since when did I ever need babysitting?" 

"Listen, your mother told me the things I need to know about you, so to cut things short, meet me in the car, I have two of your cousins waiting there as well," 

Cousins? 

I listened for the footsteps that slowly started to fade away, I walked back up to the window to see the lady walking out from the front porch, she was pale with raven black hair, wearing sunnies and casual wear clothes. I turned around, exited my room, went down the stairs, grabbed the things I needed from the side table and walked out the front door, and this time, I locked the door behind me. 

I made my way down the steps when the backdoor of the car flew open with a kid who seemed 13 years old run towards me and tackled me down with a big hug. "Hiiiiii! My name's Gray! We finally meet in person!" He squeaked as I sat up. 

"Gray?" I said doubtfully.

Another boy exited from the vehicle, this one looked much older and he made his way towards us. "I'm sorry, cuz, my brother isn't usually this weird," said the boy as he pried his brother off of me. "I'm Zach," he said as he gave me his hand.

"Ira," I said sceptically as I took his hand and he helped me up.

"Hey kids, hop in the car, we're going to the park!" The babysitter called.

"We're going to the park, I just came back from the park!" I grumbled as I made my way towards the front seat of the car.

"Hi, my name is Zara, I'm your mother's personal assistant and now . . . Babysitter, just so you know," she smiled.

"Brilliant," I rolled my eyes at her and looked out the window as she started up her car, and from there, we were well on our way towards the park. 

"Hey, Ira, the dashboard in front of you has 3 VIP bracelets, could you get them and hand them out for me please? Thanks," she said. I leaned forward in my seat to open the dashboard to find all sorts of stuff there, wrappers, papers, pens, tictacs, and a sharpener.

"Hey Zara, where's Aunt Claire?" Gray asked.

Hopefully dying in a hole or a ditch by now. . . I smirked at the thought.

"Your aunt arranged to greet you at 1:00 pm," Zara replied.

By the time she finished that sentence, I found the three VIP bracelets and handed them out to Gray and Zach, and slipped my one on. It was a 5-minute car ride, so when Zara found the car parking section, she found a free spot and parked the car there. Everyone hopped out from the car and Gray began to zigzag everywhere with his tiny camera in hand, clicking away with those buttons to take photos of everything that seemed so exquisite to him.

"Can he slow down?" Zara said to Zach.

Zach looked up at his brother from his phone with a dull expression, he looks over at Zara and gave her an answer with a blunt tone, "Nope,"

So, when Gray kind of contained his excitement, we, as a group had walked up to the building, entered the VIP line and walked up to the ticket clerk who recognises me because duh, I work here, and he was one of the few who tolerates my moods, behaviour, and my love for Rexy. The group and I had showed our wrist bands to him and he lets us go right through and tells us to have a spectacular day, to which I can only hope for one.