.+* 20 *+.

I looked around to see Claire, Owen, Zach and Gray. At first, I felt confused, like, it feels like I wasn't supposed to be here with these people and that I had other plans, but whatever it was, it seems like I have forgotten about it.

"No time! We need to go to the control room!" said Claire, and like that, we burst into a run, and like that, we ran up the marble steps, towards the massive iron door and into the empty building and ran down straight into a hall where we made a few twists and turns until we ran into a room that seems like a lab, a suspiciously and empty lab.

Something made out of glass had shattered in the background, and I had a feeling we weren't alone in this room. I paused and listened hard for anything else to confirm my thoughts and feelings, but as soon as I went silent, so did the others.

"They evacuated the lab," said Claire as she looks at Owen. We all started to search around, looking at the small lizard, frogs and more amphibians exhibits that were used for the dino's gap DNA until some loud noise erupted behind us again, but this time, it sounded closer.

It was the iNGen team storing dinosaur DNA in an icy freezer before locking it shut and taking it away. "What are you doing?" Claire questioned as she watches the iNGen team hoist up the little freezer and walks away.

"I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey," said Hoskins as he carried a small pistol in his hands as he made his way towards us.

"Wheres Henry?" Claire asked.

"Dr Wu, he works for us," replied Hoskins, walking slowly towards us, locking eyes with mine. "I got your message, Ira," he said, smiling as he shakes his pistol in the hair.

"Message?" I repeated.

"Yeah, you kind of . . . flipped him off," said Claire grabbing my arm and pulled me close to her.

"What's the matter, can't remember?" Hoskins said teasingly.

"Well, that's what happens if you get tranqed with 12 amps, you'll experience memory loss, it's a temporary effect," said Owen.

Memory loss . . . Great!

"That's not a real dinosaur," said Gray as he came out of hiding from behind Zach. Hoskins looks at the computer that had a clear image of the Indominus Rex on it, that dinosaur looks familiar, Hoskins looks back at Gray.

"No, it ain't, kid," said Hoskins. "But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future. . . Imagine that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon, unlike anything we've ever seen. You see . . . Millions of years of evolution, what did we learn?" Hoskin steps closer until he was a breath away from me, pressing his pistol against my forehead.

"Hoskins, don't!" said Claire, stern as ever.

"Is nature . . . is the gift-"

"Not today, bitch!" A voice said that I was happy to hear, cut Hoskin's history lesson short. My memories suddenly clicked and I remember everything that had happened. Something suddenly jumped behind us to make Hoskin leap back and dropped his pistol and for Claire, Zach, Owen, Gray and myself, to step aside.

"OH SHIT!" Hoskin yelled as he backed away slowly.

"Blue!" I yelled. Claire yanked me back with her as Owen pushed Zach and Gray behind him.

"You trying to kill Alpha's pup, aye?" said Blue walking slowly towards Hoskins.

"Yeah, he was!" I replied in English.

"Shush," Claire said to me.

"Easy!" said Hoskins to Blue.

"Who do you think you are? Do you ever think I'd go easy on you?!" Blue snarled as she got Hoskin's back pressing onto the wall.

"Yeah, go get him, Blue!" I cheered.

"Ira, please, be quiet," said Claire.

"Easy boy!" said Hoskins.

Blue looked back at me, "Did he just call me boy!" she said, raising her voice.

I looked at Hoskins, "Hey hopscotch, you shouldn't call her that." I said as I turned my head towards Blue, "Blue, he really just did call you a boy," I smirked.

Blue turned back to Hoskins. "Easy! Easy! Hey! Hey!" said Hoskins as Blue walks closer to him.

"YOU CALLED ME A BOY!" Blue yelled. Claire was pulling me back while Owen was pushing those who were too near, back.

"We're on the same side, right? Right?" Hoskins begins to break out in a sweat. He brought his hand up in front of Blue's face. "Easy. . . I'm-I'm on your side," said Hoskin as calm as he could.

"Is he though, Ira?" Blue looked back at me.

"Irene! Call her off!" Hoskins yelled.

"It's IRA!" I yelled in English. Blue looked back at Hoskins and Hoskins looked at me, fear and rage in his eyes.

"I'm on your side," Hoskins said again.

"Fuck you, bitch!" Blue yelled as she leapt on him and took a chunk out of his arm. Hoskins screamed. "Ira! Go now! I'm stalling for you!" Blue yelled.

I pushed Claire, Owen, Zach and Gray towards the exit. "Thanks, Blue, I really do owe you!" I called out.

"No, you don't!" said Claire. As we rushed out of the lab, Claire wanted us to go to the control room, but the boys had other plans, they ran to their right. "No, boys. Boys, this way. Come on!" said Claire, telling them to go left in her words. As we began to run down the hallway, the glass smashed from the side.

"Echo!" I said with joy before being pulled back away from the raptor.

"White rex is near!" Echo said.

"Shit," I muttered as I ran in the other direction with the rest of our squad.

"Wait for me! I'm coming too!" said Echo as she slips and slides over the place.

I stopped in my tracks and called out, "Well then hurry!"

"Okay, Ira, no more communicating with raptors for now," said Claire as she grabs my arm and pulls me along with her. We ran down the hallway and towards the main quad in the innovation centre.