.+* 21 *+.

Claire lets go of my arm and slows down to press something on the holographic option board to summon up something behind us as we ran towards the sliding doors and pushed the iron door to only shut it close behind Claire.

We ran down the steps but Owen stopped us from running any further as there was a raptor in front of us. "Blue!" I said. Then the door behind us swings open, "Echo!"

Echo began to walk towards us as she starts talking, "The hell was that thing back inside?!" she questioned.

"Oh relax with the questions, Echo!" Another Raptor responded as her voice sounded like she was right next to me. I looked to my right to almost jumped out of my skin, my thoughts were correct.

"Delta!" I said. Everyone was now huddled up in a tight circle, keeping an eye on the three raptors.

"Ira, white rex is coming," said Blue. "We finish off these people and we'll be good for the rest of the night,"

Owen looks at Blue, "That's how it is, huh?" he said. Already taking the hint, that the raptors are stalling the group so the white rex can find them and kill them off.

"Drop the gun, Owen!" Blue snarled.

"She said, drop the gun, Owen," I said.

Owen didn't say anything, he did as he was told. When the gun was on the floor, Owen lifted his hand up towards Blue. "Oh please! Not this again!" said Blue.

"Blue-" I said before I got cut short.

"Ira . . . Don't," said Claire as she held my hand.

"Blue. . ." I thought hard about what I was going to say next. I could instruct her to kill these people now and our plan for freedom begins, or crazily yet . . . Switch sides. I looked at Claire who looked terrified, the way she was shielding us all, protecting us in the best way she can as Owen stepped out and tried to connect with Blue. Then the very thought of losing these bunch had suddenly pierced a new pain I never thought I'd feel on the inside. I care for these guys too much to even see them hurt. I looked at Blue, "Let him," I replied in raptor language.

Blue didn't say anything, she just closed her eyes and pushed her own head into Owen's outstretched hand. Owen slowly and carefully places his hand on the side of Blue's face, he started to slide his hand across until he reached over to the buckle that was holding a device and unclicks it. The device slid off Blue's head. "That's it," Owen breathed as he draws his hands away.

"That feels better, thank you . . ." Blue said quietly.

"Well, Well, Well, What do we have here?" The white rex called as she made her way towards a clearing that was ahead of us. She suddenly slowly started walking towards us, until she was just in front of Blue. "Well . . . What are you waiting for? This was your idea, I think you should have the honors to kill them," the rex said. I stared at the rex hard, thinking my options, I need a few minutes or maybe moments, I want to make the right choice while choosing the right side, but unfortunately, the rex was impatient, probably desperate to have her own freedom the second we kill these people who are the last to remain to stand in our path, "KILL THEM!!" the rex roared.

Blue, Echo and Delta stood still. "Go on!" she snapped. Blue looked back at us, "Ira, your order?" Blue asked me. I looked at Claire, Owen, Zach and Gray, I couldn't just let them die, I care way too much for them, and besides, the reason I wanted freedom was to restore peace, but if this rex was going around and acting like that, then no way, the deal is off.

I shook my head. "No more. We protect the humans! We shouldn't be working for the rex, she's nothing but an enemy to us this whole time, she kills whatever stands in her way, including a few small carnivores, what's peace and freedom if she decides to control us!" I said as I started to raise my voice, hoping the rex could hear this loud and clear.

Blue nodded. "Understood! Delta, Echo, you heard the girl! Protect the humans!" said Blue. The rex came a little bit closer. "We are no longer allies. You are not part of our family, and you will never be!" Blue called out to the rex.

"FOOLS! ALL OF YOU!" The rex roared. The massive dinosaur lurched forward and took a swipe at me and Blue which sent us flying into a building where we both yelled in pain as our bodies slammed into the wall and land on top of chairs, tables and shattered glass. I was surprised that I was still conscious after that, but at the same time, in a lot of pain, and at this point, I wish I was unconscious. I looked down on Blue, she looked very unresponsive, no sign of movement or anything, I couldn't even tell if she was breathing for crying out loud!

"Ira!" Everyone yelled. I lifted my head up and looked at Echo and Delta, they seem to be waiting for orders.

"Owen! At your command!!" I yelled. Owen had his arms extended out in front of everyone, he was protecting them, he looked at both raptors and then at the rex, probably judging the situation to see what will be the best outcome in the end. Suddenly, he whistled out loud which was a well-known signal to the raptors for them to initiate the attack, which they were happily obliged to.

"REVENGE!" Echo yelled.

"REVENGE!" Delta yelled with Echo.

Both raptors attacked at once, Echo and Delta jumped all the way to the rex's neck and dug their claws in her skin as they both climbed up to only bite the crap out of the rex like there was no tomorrow.