.+* 7 *+.

"Just, walk me across, please," I said.

"Girls, formation!" said Echo as she stood in front of me, Delta came and guarded my left while the Grey Raptor guards my right, and like that, we've started walking past Blue and towards the man. Although he didn't seem to like how close we got, and he started to call out for them to halt, that's when Echo moved out of the way and I ran for the man who had open arms for me as soon as he saw I was running.

The four Raptors stood where they are, calm and collected. "Okay . . . Good . . . Good!" The man praised them as he held me tightly close to him. Blue began to snarl again, causing the three other Raptors snarling at Blue as she tried making her way towards the man and me. The grey Raptor moved quickly to block Blue's path which made the man incredibly nervous.

"Charlie!" He yelled. "Stay right there . . . Good!" All four Raptors, stood their ground, quiet, and motionless. The man whispered, "I want you to run for the gate, Blue is at her attacking stance," He said.

"Okay," I whispered back. My body prepared for a sprint that was to come at any minute. "Close the gate," The man said out loud, not even taking his eye off the Raptors. 

"Are you crazy?" his assistant yelled from behind.

"Just trust me . . . " The man replied.

"ClOsE tHe GaTe!!" The new guy squeaked. 

Not a moment later, the alarm began to blare out loud, inclining that the gates were closing. "Now!" He told me as he pushed me back, giving me a headstart. I sprinted towards the gate that was closing, and as I was about to stop myself from running, I suddenly felt something fall on top of me which made me slide across the place and the sound of the gate being heavily and automatically locked made my heart leap.

"Are you alright?!" I heard the man's voice as I felt a pair of hands grabbed my waist and helped me up. I looked around to see I was on the safe side of the enclosure. I looked at the gate to see all four raptors pacing left and right, watching us. "What the hell were you thinking?!" The man said as I frankly ignored him and looked over at the man's shoulder to see Blue giving me her glare.

"Next time!" Blue growled.

"IRA?!" the boys yelled from behind. I snapped around to see the boys holding the steel bars as they pressed their faces in between them.

"Ira? Wait . . ." The man trailed off. 

"I gotta go," I told him as I brush past the man, pressed a button that opens the front gate. "Let's go, boys! No question please," I said as I powerwalk past them as I wiped all the muck off of me.

We followed the dirt trail back to the park, which made us go through the woods. "Ira, Zach, wanna go on the spinning dinosaur eggs?!" Gray asked as he skipped excitedly in front of us.

"Uhh, I pass," I said. "Riding a Raptor and staying alive at the same time is just dizzy work right there,"

"I pass as well," said Zach. "And cover up your dork pouch, will ya?" 

Then all of a sudden, Zach's phone rings which made me feel anxious, could that be Claire? Does she know what just happened? Has anyone told her about it yet? What will happen the next time I see her? Zach answered the phone as we all kept walking. "Hey, mum . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yeah, I guess. . Aunt Claire gave us passes, so we don't have to wait in line. . . . .Kay, bye!" and like that he hung up.

* * *

We eventually arrived in the park, but just in a different section of it. But, over here we have the safari tour and a Gyrosphere, up close with the herbivore dinosaur. So, the boys and I went on the Gyrosphere line and waited for our ride to come up. Due to the fact, things have been a little too quiet, I forgot I had my earpiece in when a voice had suddenly spoken out of it.

"We have an asset out of containment! Put ACU on alert. This is not a drill!" My heart stopped beating for a second and my happy vibe was killed. Hearing that, especially from Claire had made this even worse.

"Ira? You alright?" Gray asked. "You're awfully quiet. . . "

I looked at him and smiled, hiding my actual worries from him, after all, it seems like he was enjoying his time here, so why worry him now when we all know that this 'asset' is probably a lost herbivore that accidentally got loose from its paddock . . . But why did Claire say it in a way that there was a dinosaur in the room with her?

"Hmm? Oh yeah! I'm great. Honest. Umm, I'm just thinking about what else we could do after this," I said. "The park is big, and I'm trying to figure out what's attraction is closest from here,"

"Oh, alright then," Gray said as he shifts his attention somewhere else.

"You 3 step up," said the new guy who just started working here for 2 days already, Fredrick Yerrwin.

We pushed past the gate and stepped in a glass ball where the doors were opened wide for us to enter. I went in first, then Zach and then Gray. As Fredrick explained a couple of ground rules, I continued to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Yeah, hello?" Another male voice finally responded.

"Lowery. Get me coordinates on the Indominus!" Claire barked.

"Indominus?" I muttered. "What the hell is that?"

"What?" said Gray as he looks at me with curiosity.

"Just listening to my crewmates argue over something on my earpiece," I lied.

"What are they talking about?" Zach asked.

"If the word Indominus was real," I lied once again.

"Strange. Never heard of that word before," said Gray looking at his big brother.

"Yeah, don't worry about it, I'll talk to them later." I lied . . . AGAIN.

"Okay, yeah. I'm doing it right now," replied Lowery.

"Have a safe ride!" said Fredrick as he sends us off.