Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Questions Without Answers
*Delilah's POV*

As soon as Demetria finished her sentence, a waiter came over to take our orders.

I of course ordered a meat feast pizza with a ripiena crust. It is to die for.

"So," I say once the food has arrived and Demetria had gone to the bathroom, "is everyone in to music or just Demetria?"

Dianna and Eddie looked at each other with huge grins on their faces. I think I was missing something.

"I guess you could say that." Madison said. "Also, she prefers Demi over Demetria. And I prefer Maddie over Madison. And Dallas has a load of nicknames so you can pretty much choose what you want to call her. Look Lilah, our family is very talented and hard working. Because if we weren't then none of us would have gotten very far. Demi is a world wide popstar and acting sensation. I've been doing acting since I was really little. Dallas is an acting coach and has appeared on shows like Dance Mom's. And she's just released a new song called Playground. So yeah, we're all really in to music. And mom used to sing at her church when she was a little girl. And she also was a country singer for a while but gave it up when she had kids. That's us by the way. "

I was shook, to say the least. Practically quaking in my nikes.

My sisters were famous. They were talented. They were hard working. They were amazing. And I'm just...me?

An underachieving kid from England. Nothing special about me. Unless you're American then the only thing special about me is my accent.

Being around famous, talented people kind of scared me, I'm not gonna lie. The only famous person I have ever met is James from the year above. He's Snapchat famous because he once walked in to 'Oioi Pizza', shouted "Oioi" and then got a free pizza.

And technically I didn't even meet him when he became famous because I met him before hand. Anyways, that's beside the point.

"oh...cool." was the only way I thought to reply.

"Well done Maddie you've made her even more nervous." Demetria - Demi - said.

Maddie's face broke in to a frown, worry and guilt clear in her eyes.

"No erm no it's fine I, I just wasn't expecting it is all. Honestly Maddie it's sound don't worry. Plus I guess I would have found out eventually." At that her beautiful smile was back in place. Dallas smiled gratefully at me.

All through out dinner, Demi would be constantly looking over at me, then my plate, and back again. It was beginning to creep me out.

"I'm gonna nip to the loo. Won't be long. " I said, already beginning to stand.

"You're gonna what? " Dallas asked, confusion clear on her face. I looked around the table and every one's facial expression mimicked Dallas'.

"oh," I laughed, "I'm going to go to the bathroom. That's what I meant." A look of understanding soon replaced all the confused stares.

"Yeah me too." Demi said, standing up. Oh no. The whole reason I wanted to use the rest room was so that I could text my mate for help. And now the reason I need help is following me to the toilets. Great.

The whole way to the bathroom, Demi never once took her eyes off me.

When we got in, I went straight in to a stall and began to text my friend. Oliver.

D: Hey Olly. Can you do me a solid and Google 'Demi Lovato.'

O: Aye. What's up like?

D: Idk. She's my sister? It's a bit confusing tbh.

O: Alright. Am on Wiki. What do you need to know?

D: Honestly am not sure what I need to know. We're at a restaurant and she's acting all weird and constantly looking from me, to my food. And then when I said I was gonna go to the loo, she wouldn't let me go alone.

O: so maybe she wants your food?

D: doubt it. She's hardly eating hers as it is.

O: oh I found something.

O: it says here that a while ago she was in rehab for an eating disorder and stuff? Maybe that's why she's watching you so carefully? Doesn't want you to have the same thing as her innit?

D: ohhh. That makes total sense lmao. Cheers bro. I should get back to the table. C ya.

O: OK. Bye Lilah x

I turned my phone off and flushed the loo to make it seem like I had actually been.

I washed my hands. Looking in the mirror, I decided to touch up my makeup while I waited for my sister to come out.

"Delilah. I'm sorry if this is too forwards but I need to ask because I don't want you to go through all the things I went through when I was younger. So," just as she took a nervous breathe, I spoke for her.

"It's alright Demi. I'm OK. I really am. I promise." I held my hand out encouragingly to her, much like Dallas did before when I was nervous. Even though she held my hand tightly in hers, I could tell that she wasn't quite convinced with my answer.

"Are you sure? Because you know you can always come and talk to me. Or any of us for that matter. I just want you to be happy, healthy and to feel as loved as you truly are. I know that you haven't really met me, or Mads and Dally, but we knew little baby Delilah. And we want to desperately know you now. So please, promise me if you ever struggle with any thing that you'll come to me, our sisters or our parents. Promise me Delilah. " her beautiful brown eyes became misty from unshed tears. I could feel my heart break at the sight of my big sister crying.

" I promise Demi. I promise. "

A:/n hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading this again. I'm sorry that it took so long to release this chapter, but I've had mock exams all last week and honestly, I was sooo stressed. Like seriously? Who even understand physics. It makes no sense.

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
QoTD: Favourite song from Unbroken?
AoTD: i love Lightweight. But Youre My Only Shawty is Highley a bop ...