chapter fourteen

millie's pov

after liam showing up at my flat and the fans asking about him and i, i planned to make a video for my channel.

brook stayed the night he was here, which was nice and paige went to the boys' flat with mikey.

oof.
—-
i changed into a casual outfit and started to film.

"hey guys, millie here. welcome back to my channel,

as most of you are aware, liam and i split up. for me it was for the best but he didn't take it too lightly. i get where he was coming from because we were together since year eleven up until a few months ago.

to be fair, i'm glad i broke up with him, even though i was upset, because he didn't treat very nicely after we left secondary. he started going out more with his friends, getting so smashed he couldn't remember my name or where he lived, so he would always collapse in his neighbours garden.

they would always phone me and be like 'millie, liam fell asleep in our front garden again, could you come and get him?'

i didn't mind going to get him, now and then, but it's just when it was all the time, it was getting boring.

if i did that to him, he would just leave me and leave it to me to sort myself out. so i took it upon myself to end it all. i told him why and he literally begged me to stay with him, the begging was beyond fake and i'd had enough, so i left his house. i would share not information about what went down but i don't want him getting hate for it, even though he deserves it, i don't want him getting battered in the streets by people.

anyways, that's all for this 'story time' i guess. subscribe for more weekly videos, my social media's will be linked below as well as my previous video, i'll see you soon, bye for now."

i waved to the camera and turned it off to go and edit it.

oof, i hardly edit my own videos because apparently 'i take too long,' according to paige who may i add, takes an hour and a half to shower, what a waste of water.

—-
i was editing away, when i got a text from jack.

messages;

jacky🧸; is paige there??? xxx

me; no, why? her and mikey left last night to go there. xxx

jacky🧸; well mikey is here, he said they went out last night and when he woke up she wasn't there? xx

me; meet me in town and we'll find her xx

jacky🧸; see ya x

—-
oof, where has paige got to?

more coming soon.

thank you for reading 'chapter fourteen.'

have a good one!!

~😎