chapter thirty one

millie's pov;

so the boys have been on tour for a few days now and let's just say i've been bored as hell.

i've watched nearly every possible good film and series on netflix. i haven't slept properly, lol emma chamberlain who?

paige has been here but she's been depressed. she's been sick for the past few mornings and off some of her favourite foods.

even pancakes. the fuck!?

—-
i woke up on a sunday morning and surprisingly the sun was out.

i had a shower and got ready for the day.

i've been planning a surprise visit to one of the shows with blair.

—-
i was eating breakfast and scrolling through twitter when the door went.

i groaned in annoyance and it was paige.

sad.

again.

i opened my arms to hug her, "oh paige." i've never seen her like this and we've been best friends since the day we were born.

she was born the day before me so the 9th of october 2000.
—-
her and i were on the couch watching 'one day at a time' when she suddenly switched it off, "hey, i was watching."

"yeah i know but i need to tell you something." she slowly started to explain.

"yeah, what is it." i said and sat facing her.

"i'm pregnant."

i didn't say anything. i just sat there, taking in what i just heard.

paige pregnant? with mikey's baby?

"holy shit. paige, this is huge." i said, excitedly.

she let out a sigh of relief, "thank fuck, i thought you were going to hate me."

i pulled her into a big hug, "why would i hate you? you're my best friend, i'm happy for you."

"i got to tell mikey."

"yeah, no shit," i said walking to the kitchen pouring myself a drink, "i would offer you one but you're pregnant."

"and she's back. i knew it wouldn't take long before you started being sarcastic again." she laughed.

i winked playfully, "i was planning on surprising brook and jack at their show tomorrow in manchester, want to come with me?"

paige was silent for a bit, "hello??"

"i would love too."

she started the series again and laid on the couch.

"you'll be okay, you know right?" i said.

"yeah, i know. i have you."

"that is correct." i smiled.

holy cow.

my best friend is pregnant.

with my boy best friends baby.

fuck.
—-
hey, sorry for being inactive.

who's liking the update?🤷🏼‍♀️

who's off school for the week?

thank you for reading, roadies.

~😎