chapter fourty five

millie's pov

it's the following day after mikey dropped his news. still can't really believe he's leaving.

i grabbed my phone and tweeted to let people know i'm going live in an hour and i want them to give me some questions to answer.

appropriate questions.
—-
an hour has passed and i'm sat in my room with brook behind me on the bed, "hey, guys." i say to the camera.

hey millie.

omg, ur gorgeous.

"thank you, camilla." i smiled.
—-
brook threw a pillow at me, "fuck you, babe."

he just smiles and i was still reading comments, "i love you too,"

jack bursts in, smiling, "millie i got you your favourite ice cream."

i grabbed it from him, "thank you, jack."

"what a cute brother."

"i love him."

"hey brooook."
—-
i ended the live stream because i was also getting asked about the james charles drama, honestly i really couldn't care less.

it should've been a private feud but the people involved just want extra clout and money.
—-
i sat on my bed next to brook, who was filming for his insta story,

"good morning, guys. today is just gonna be a chill day, my new phone is coming,"

"hey people of the universe." i say.

"ignore my gorgeous girlfriend over here, but like i was saying, it's just going to be a chill day, bit of netflix and maybe a run."

he posts it and cuddles me, "you okay, handsome?"

"little bit, don't feel very well."

"want some?" i ask.

he nods and i literally feed him my ice cream, "no more. it's mine."

i smile, "i love you."

"i love you too, brook."
—-
apparently the boys have a new trialist today so i'm going to go out with paige and see my goddaughter.

i got dressed, grabbed my phone and started going towards the door, "millie, where are you off too?"

"oh, hey bro, i'm just going out to meet paige and baby lavender." i smile.

"oh, what? i want to see her too," he whines.

"don't worry," i say, "i will have so much fun with her."

he laughs, "you're so annoying."

i smile, "yes, yes i am."

brook comes rushing down the stairs, "bye beautiful."

"bye." he kisses me.

the door goes as soon as i'm about to open it, there is a boy, quite like mikey stood there, "is this the roadtrip house?"

"um, yes. i was just leaving but you can go in," i say.

"thank you," he trails on.

"millie."

"sonny."

i smile at him and leave.
—-
i met up with paige in starbucks, how very basic.

she comes up to me, pushing lavender in the most cutest push chair ever, "hey, cuties."

paige sits down and passes me lavender so i can hold her, "hey, how's it going, paige?"

"yeah, okay. being a teen mum can be hard but i have mikey,"