chapter fourty one

millie's pov;

i woke up and went downstairs to make myself coffee and tea for brook, when someone hugs me from behind and kisses my neck.

i turn around and what a surprise, it's the man himself.

he leaned in to kiss me. i kissed back when i pulled away because we heard a really loud "GOOD MORNING GUYS!"

rye comes down the stairs all ready and happy. it's 11:52.

"what's gotten you in such a good mood?" i smiled.

"house party. 7pm until whenever, but as you know paige can't drink but because a lot of people that are coming do, there will be alcohol." he warned.

"wow, okay. you're in luck, because i know how to party." i winked at rye in a playful manner and went to give my bellend brother his drink.
—-
brook and i went out for breakfast again. he's showing so much interest towards me, i'm starting love him even more.
—-
we come home and all the decorations are out and they look fucking amazing.

paige came over and mikey is sat in the kitchen with her.

"alright you?" i asked andy.

he looked at me and nodded, fuck me, he looks rough.

brook looked at me and i winked and went to get ready for the party.

—-
as i was getting ready in my room, with brook in the shower, jack came in, "mills, can we talk?"

i nodded.

"after a few drinks you tend to get agitated. please be careful?"

"sure."

he smiled at me, then left the room.
—-
—-
everyone's having pre-drinks waiting for the guests to arrive.

i walk into brooks room, where he is by himself. i jump on the bed and i get greeted with a kiss. cute.

"millie," he says.

"yes."

"paige has invited talia."

i look up, "what?"

"babe, please. i've tried to un-invite her but," he sighs.

"don't worry, brook. i'll be fine and so will you. i'll be right back." i say, kissing him on the head.

"where are you going?"

"to speak to paige."
—-
"paige?" i call her.

"what's up?"

"you know what's up," i say, leaving her confused, "cut the crap, why the fuck did you invite talia?"

"i thought it would be fun?"

"don't lie to me, you know full well that all of us don't like her."

"shut up, millie. she's really nice."

"why are you being so nice about her all of a sudden?"

by this point i'm raising my voice.

mikey comes over, "ladies, what's going on?"

"paige has only gone and invited talia."

"yeah, i'm not so pleased about it either." he says.
—-
we're now all downstairs fully ready and i got so many compliments from everyone, which i then politely returned.

"babe, you look stunning." brook says, kissing me.

"you don't look half bad, yourself."

i was finishing my drink when andy asks, "paige, is talia still coming? i hope not."