chapter twenty

jack's pov;

it was 10am, on a thursday, and i was awoken by rapid knocks on the flat door.

i got dressed into some joggers and a t-shirt, checked on millie and brook in his room first and went to answer the door.

who is it? you may ask.

brooklyn's ex girlfriend, talia.

this isn't going to end well.

—-
"so, what do you want?" i asked.

"i need brook," she said tearfully, "i just need him."

"you can't be here and anyways, he doesn't need you. he's met someone else."

"who? some random from a one night stand."

wow, okay. so apparently my sister is a random from a one night stand. lol, good one.

"actually, him and my sister are together."

she couldn't get words out. i felt a little bad, considering things didn't end well between brook and her, even though, she cheated.
—-
millie's pov;

i heard the door go and someone answered. i recognised that voice, it was jack's, i ignored that and saw that brook was still sleeping.

he was discharged from the hospital late last night, so he's probably knackered.

i mean, who can blame him? hospital beds aren't that comfortable.

"you're staring." he mumbled.

"i'm not, i'm admiring actually." i smiled.

"course you are." he chuckled.

i was sat up in bed and he was still lying down.

he leant up to kiss me, "what was that for?"

"can i not kiss my girlfriend now?"

i laughed, "hey, i wasn't complaining."

"well, you won't mind me doing it again, then?" he smirked.
—-
jack rushed in to the room, "millie, brook. you might want to come downstairs, but mainly brook, you might want to come instead."

"why?" brook questioned.

"just come." rye, andy and mikey all told him.

"alright, just wait a second."

i looked at jack confused and he gave me a sympathetic look in return.

what is going on?

"mills, just remember he loves you and only you." he said, coming to sit by me.

"what is going on? i'm super confused."

"don't get angry because i know what you're like," he sighed, "brooklyn's ex just turned up."

my mouth dropped, "what. the. fuck?"

"calm down, millie. remember what i said."

i got out of bed, threw on a cropped hoodie and some short shorts and walked downstairs.

i just hope i don't throw hands.
—-
hey, i hope you're having a good day/evening.

thank you for reading!!

i thought i'd add a little bit of "drama" because my last book didn't.

QOTD;

if you could be any celebrity, who would it be and why?

cheers, again!

~😎