•six•

Jimin fiddles with his pencil continuously, a lot more distracted than usual

Jimin fiddles with his pencil continuously, a lot more distracted than usual. He doesn't pay an ounce of attention to anything, dismissing the existence of the other chattering students in the classroom. He keeps his eyes fixed on the door, counting down the seconds until you enter. His heart pace increases every time someone walks in, almost falling out of his chair whenever any girl with long wavy black hair makes their into the classroom.

8.43am

Two more minutes till she has to be here. Or she'll be late.

He knew you were never late. Being friends with a goody two shoes, Hoseok, it became a habit of yours to be on time every day and hand in most of your homework before the deadlines. He knew this because it's the same influence Hoseok had on Taehyung before....before it all fell to pieces.

This wasn't even a lesson, it was only registration.

And yet instead of being late himself, Jimin arrived 15 minutes earlier than usual so that he could see if your okay. He constantly ignored all the girls who kept approaching him, especially Jennie. That girl had become more clingy than ever and he was starting to wonder if it's because he hasn't called her up for a couple of weeks now.

Ever since he got up this morning, he'd been questioning himself why he was doing this. Why did he care so much? Why is your stricken and fearful face stuck on his mind? The way your body was shaking, the way there were tears at the very brim of your eyes.

It was so odd for him to see a girl like you look so scared.

3, 2, 1...

It's 8.45am.

But you're nowhere to be found.

.

An hour earlier

The sun beats down heavily on Hoseok as he rides his bike slowly to school, taking his time to enjoy the beauty surrounding him. He grins when he passes a playground, adoring the little children playing a games of tag as their little legs run around.

He greets familiar people whenever he passes someone he knows, the social butterfly shining through. His lips curl into a joyful smile as he tilts his head up, closing his eyes as the sun hits his face with sunshine.

Sunshine. Hoseok's favorite thing in the world. And yet the precious boy didn't know that he was actually the world's the sunshine.

He pulls his bicycle up to a stop, staying seated on it as he waits for you. It was your normal spot to meet every morning before the two of you would cycle together to school. He only does it so you don't get lost. It's already been two weeks since you had started and yet you still couldn't survive anywhere in the city without his help.

More than five minutes pass by and other than the hot sun, his nerves cause him to sweat under his layered uniform. He sighs in frustration, pulling out his phone to give you a call.