•forty nine•

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Hoseok doesn't hesitate to ask, his voice emerging livider than expected

"Fuck." You mutter another curse from afar, hurriedly walking over to them without making a scene. Jimin follows you quickly behind, holding your hand tightly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Both Yoongi and Daniel look at Hoseok absurdly, shocked by his rude tone. "Hoseok." Yoongi says his husband's name in disbelief.

Taehyung clears his throat, forcing a smile as he straightens his suit. "Long time no see, boys."

"Taehyung." Jimin says deeply approaching him from his side, barely any friendliness in his voice.

Eyes switching onto his old friend, he smiles. "Jimin, it's great to see you."

The look Jimin returns doesn't say anything near to the same. You stand still between all the men, glancing between their faces as you try to figure what the hell to do before a catastrophe breaks out.

"Hoseok, what's the deal?" Yoongi asks, no longer paying attention to the surprise guest. His husband looks at him, slightly jumbled to why he wouldn't understand his cold attitude.

"What are you talking about? You seriously forgot what this asshole did?" Hoseok asks, both hurt and infuriated. He doesn't bother to hide his anger in his tone despite Taehyung standing right there.

Daniel looks between them and then at Taehyung. He asks innocently "Tae? What did Tae do?"

You slap your forehead and rub it out of frustration. Jimin shoots a saddened glare at him. "Daniel, you idiot."

Taehyung stays self-consciously quiet amid all this. Even though it was years ago, it was something he would obviously never forget. "Hoseok, listen. I don't want to-"

"Oh shit." Daniel interrupts, his eyebrows raising high into his hairline. He covers his mouth, looking from Jimin to Hoseok as he realises how bad he's fucked up. "Hoseok, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise."

But Hoseok doesn't pay attention to him. Taehyung gulps, feeling his ex's fiery gaze but he still tries to say what he wanted to say. "I'm not here to ruin your wedding, Hoseok, I just wanted to let you know-"

"If it's seriously that you still love him, you better walk the fuck out." You finally speak up, becoming another person to glare furiously at him. Jimin glances down at you, feeling you temper rise.

"Wha...?" Yoongi looks at you, completely lost and unable to understand why you've just said that. "Can someone just tell me what the fuck is going on?!"

None of you are on the dance floor anymore. Few people amongst the guests are suspicious of where the happily wed couple have disappeared off to. They occasionally peek around, only to have their eyes followed back to where you and the rest were sitting.