•twelve•

*WARNING: sensitive content ahead

*WARNING: sensitive content ahead. May be triggering*

Well, shit.

It's Monday again.

It wasn't only the students but just about every human being's most hated day of the week. The day where all fun comes to a deafening end, filling the twenty-four hours of trepidation to remind you that you must work hard in order to survive in this world.

Monday was a despicable day. The events that would draw out people's schedule made sure they knew how the rest of their hateful week would look like, their only motivation becoming the rewarding weekend that would soon come again.

Students pile into the corridors, the hangovers and lack of sleep sending them into zombie mode as they haul themselves to their lockers only to endlessly shove books into their bags, indicating how long the day was going to be.

With drained fingers, Jimin scribbles against his locker, urgently finishing the last piece of homework that's due today. Frenetically, he flips through the questions, trying his best to come up with any answer that sounds just the slightest bit logical.

7. How does our body maintain blood level sugar?

He swallows, eyes attaching to a single word that distracts him from all purposes of the question.

Body

You

Your body

And it sends him back again, as if he hadn't been having dreams about you all night already. Your body invades his mind, displaying the flashback of how his skin felt against yours. How he had never felt so heated in the moment before, no girl ever had his heart thudding like you did and it drives him crazy. The moans, the groans, the gasps, the-

Bang!

An orange basketball smashes against the locker, inches away from striking Jimin's face. The thunderous noise echoes into the halls, causing a few non-caring teenagers to glance his way.

His body jerks, curses flying out his mouth as his homework floats to the ground. From the edge of his ears, a familiar laugh nears him along with the sound of frequent basketball bounces.

"What a wuss." Yoongi teases, his sweaty hand slamming down on Jimin's back as he chuckles at his reaction. Strands of hair stick to his forehead with moisture, his damp red head band matching his jersey and shorts as they evidently show his hardworking practice of his favourite sport.

"Fucking hell, Yoongs, almost knocked my head right off my shoulders." His fingers scramble for the paper on the floor, crinkling the smooth sheet as he picks it up.

"Now that would've been interesting to see." Yoongi replies with a sly grin, twirling the basketball between his fingers.

Jimin pauses for a second, giving his friend a apprehensive look. The ball falls from Yoongi's fingers and he scoops it swiftly under his arm. Seeing his friends eccentric look, he chuckles again, displaying the gums above his small white teeth.