•forty six•

Something woke Jimin up a bit earlier than he wanted

Something woke Jimin up a bit earlier than he wanted. A certain noise that he'd hear all the fricking time, a noise that never failed to drive him up the wall. It was his phone, constantly pinging with the same notification sound to tell him he's got a new message. Every time he'd hear the perpetual noise, he'd always question why he couldn't just throw his phone off a building and have no one ever bother him again.

This noise only ever bothered him when he was with you though. Because just about every time he heard the noise, it was a signal that he had to leave you to go somewhere else. Which was exactly what he didn't want to do since this noise woke him up only to have him realize he'd have to stop cuddling your naked body to his and get on with his day.

His eyes are wide awake by now, seriously contemplating about whether to just throw his phone against the wall and go back to holding you in his arms. But the noises became more prominent and he didn't want to awake you from your peaceful sleep.

Exhaling quietly, he stretches his arm to grab his phone from the bed side table. An eyebrow raises when he sees a name popping across the screen which was different to what he expected.

Yoongs: Bro, come over. We gotta get u the right suit 4 da wedding.

Well, at least it wasn't as bad as work.

"Wedding?"

Jimin looks down, seeing your eyes barely staying open as your eyelids flutter to wake you up. "Does he need more money for the wedding?"

Your voice is soft and dopey, as if you're still deep in your sleep and your eyes already close again before he can answer. He smiles, watching you "He just needs me to find my best man suit."

At that your eyes shoot straight open and you partially sit up, giving your boyfriend a ludicrous look. "You didn't tell me he made you his best man."

He grins wider, patting down your messy hair that sticks up. "Sorry, babe. Forgot to tell you. But now we can be matching."

You raise an eyebrow at him "Matching?"

Nodding, he says. "Yeah, I'm Yoongi's best man and you're Hoseok's maid of honor."

He notices the slight drop of expression in your face as you stay silent. "What is it?"

Your expression appears as you're trying to deeply figure something out and you bring your eyes back up to him. "The little bastard hasn't asked me to be his maid of honor yet."

His eyebrows furrow as you untangle yourself from his body and exit the bed. "What?"

But you don't answer him, fishing for your robe and grabbing your phone as you start to dial Hoseok's number. "That lil menacing piece of shit better not have..."

Your words trail off as you leave the room, leaving Jimin to get out of the bed himself to get ready as he sadly watches your figure disappear.

As you walk down the long hallway of Jimin's apartment, Hoseok finally answers. "Bitch, it ain't even 8am yet. Who do you take me for?"