•forty two•

*WARNING: mature/sexual content ahead*

"Hmm, Jimin, baby." You mumble, eyes barely opening as you feel soft lips brush your neck and face with fluffy kisses.

All you can hear is the sound of his lips sucking your skin and his quiet breathing. The warmth radiates off his body, offering it as a more pacifying blanket than the duvet itself.

The light is too bright for you to open your eyes and your body is still tiresome from the dynamic night before. So, you let yourself sink lower into the luxurious mattress and let the angel continue to cover your skin in heavenly kisses.

Eventually, his head lowers, discovering more places to massage your skin with his lips as he goes past your neck and starts to soothingly kiss your chest. His silky locks sweep against your neck, causing you to giggle as a tingling feeling rushes "Baby, it tickles."

He smiles gently against your skin, your giggle sounding like music to his ears. But he doesn't stop and soon those giggles turn to gasps as his lips cup around your nipple. He massages the other one with his hand while his tongue caresses your mound, swirling around the tip before engulfing the full flesh in his mouth and he sucks it tenderly, making you moan his name delicately.

Gently stroking your breast with his tongue, he returns to his petite kisses and moves further down your body to make sure each inch is graced by his mouth. As he moves, the duvet slides off your body to reveal your naked body.

"Jimin," you breathe out, eyes finally fluttering open. He responds with a hum as his lips don't stop working and you continue "We should get some breakfast."

His tongue stops you as it darts out of his mouth and he slides it down your stomach, covering your skin with his saliva. He looks up at you, eyes too dark and sinful and you can tell he doesn't intend on stopping. "But I'm about to have my own breakfast."

You tilt your head at him, "Wha-"

He doesn't let you finish, causing a sharp gasp to interrupt your words as you feel his wet tongue lap at your core. He applies pressure to your small ball and your legs shake lightly in response, your body unable to deny the pleasure that rises up your legs and drowns your flesh in ecstasy.

Jimin enjoys it himself, relishing the taste of you that he dearly missed. He doesn't hesitate to pleasure you as much as he can as his tongue starts savaging at your core. At this point, you've lost it and your moans grow louder while he drags his tongue up and down your slit to taste all of you.

Your hand finds its way down to grip his hair and he growls when your fingers tighten around his locks, driving him to pick up the pace as he starts to lap like a dog, feasting on his delicious meal.

"Uh, Jimin!" Your moan effortlessly slips out of your mouth, not hesitating to let him know how much you're enjoying his service.

His hands grab your hips and he digs his tongue deep into your core, pushing it in and out while his nose rubs against your nub. Your hips buck at the feeling, back arching as your eyes clench shut from too much pleasure. "Jimin, baby." You heavily breathe out, feeling your high building up as you grip his hair.