•fifty six•

Uh

Uh...sometime in the future

"The weather today looks to be sunnier than yesterday, with less grey clouds and clearer skies!" The overexcited weather woman from the kitchen TV declares through her broad smile as her hands fly up with her exclaim.

"Thank god." You whisper into your mug while leaning against the kitchen sink and take a hot sip of your strong coffee.

A grimace plasters itself across your face as your lips prominently turn down and you scold yourself for adding that extra spoonful of bitterness. But also the bitterness that would help you get through today.

As much as you needed this coffee, you also needed the sunshine. Today was Friday and everyone knew what that meant. It meant it was the last day of the five hellish work days and also sadly meant that it was the tiring of the most since all of your high spirits and energy were already drained.

It's all grim early morning thoughts floating through your head till you feel his arms curl around your tummy and a sweet kiss is planted upon your tired cheeks. That's when everything feels a lot lighter. The sunshine strikes its way through the sky as it clears the clouds just like the woman on the TV promised and an odd sweetness takes over the bitter taste on your tongue.

There's only one man who can do that. The beautiful Park fucking Jimin.

"Good morning, my beautiful wife." He tells you lowly. A pleasant smile can be heard through his soothing voice.

Your eyes close as your head leans to rest against his while you rub a hand over his strong arms that make you feel so warm and safe. "Morning, baby."

He places another kiss over your jaw, then your neck and starts to make a trail along your shoulder. These kisses weren't his normal morning kisses, not with the slow pace he was going to carefully clasp his wet lips onto your bare flesh while his arms slowly untangled from your waist to squeeze your hips. Yeah, he definitely wanted something else.

"Jimin." You want to say his name as a warning but when his teeth come out to play, it turns into a soft moan and now you want him too.

"Maybe you should just come back to bed." He seductively suggests, letting his hands roam past your pajama shorts and down the inside of your thighs as he grabs the flesh lightly.

As you set your coffee down, you turn around in his hold. "Honey, I have to leave for work in twenty minutes."

He smiles at you temptingly, letting shameless words slip from his mouth easily. "I could make you cum in way less than twenty minutes."

You hate the way you know that it's true and how much you want him to do it.

Leaning into you, his lips grasp yours for a steady and short kiss. "You know I can, babygirl." He inclines his hips into your pelvis, grinding slowly.