•forty eight•

"Don't let go of my arm

"Don't let go of my arm." Hoseok whispers into your ear lowly. He swallows hard as he stares at the back of numerous heads that will soon be facing him.

"Never." You promise him in a steady voice, grip on his arm tightening.

With your reassuring promise, the orchestra starts playing and you can feel your best friend tense as all the guests move to stand. "Just focus on Yoongi." You hope that he's not counting how many people are looking at him right now, nervously glancing at him.

You yourself start to feel anxious with all the prying stares to why you were walking down the aisle again and this time clutching Hoseok's arm. Nudging him forward, the two of you start to walk, wobbly feet trampling the white rose petals that carpet the narrow floor.

Out of the corner of your eye, you can see his head drooping low, forcing himself to stare at the ground. A sigh leaves between your lips. You didn't want him to regret this moment, so you remind him again quietly. "Hoseok, look at Yoongi."

Thankfully, he listens to you this time round and he lifts his head, eyes anxiously searching until the land on the calmest face in the room. All burdening thoughts fly out of his head when he sees his man smiling tranquilly at him and instead he finds himself floating in the relaxed seas of placid love.

"Fuck my life, Y/N. He looks so fucking hot." He tells you under his breath.

You press your lips together, trying to not to laugh at his words. You end up smiling hugely anyway and soon your eyes find your man too.

Heart exploding blissfully, you and Jimin are unable to take your eyes off each other. It's a special moment between you as you walk down in a gorgeous dress in his direction. A special moment the two of you were thinking about seeing again in the future.

When you reach the end of the aisle, you place the most meaningful kiss on the side of Hoseok's head and let him go, making sure he finds Yoongi's hands to hold first. Then you pick up your dress and shift back into the same position as before, sighing to yourself as you watch the couple in love claim their beautiful relationship to the world.

"We are gathered here today...." The priest starts to speak and as you look out to the guests you find everyone staring lovingly as the couple. Everyone except Jimin. Yup, he's still looking at you.

But he's not looking at you the same way as before. It's not the lustful and hungry wolf that's staring you down, it's the strong and perfect man that you have irresistibly fallen in love with.

There's an affectionate smile that's spread across his lips that he doesn't even bother to hide, and his eyes don't hesitate to tell you how much he loves you either. The two of you stare each other for so long that you forget to listen to the priest.

"Do you, Jung Hoseok, take Min Yoongi to be your beloved husband?"

Jimin motions towards the two of them and then nods towards you before mouthing "You're next."