Chapter 1

7AM First Day of School

BAM! Chanel got slammed against the locker and her books feel everywhere. She bent down to pick up her books and her hand touched someone else's. Chanel looked up slowly and saw Chresanto helping her. She shivered a little and looked for a jacket. She didn't bring it.

"I-I saw what happened to you. That wasn't nice at all. It's like they didn't even see you!" Chresanto said .

All Chanel can do was nod. She haven't talked to anybody I'm such a long time she became mute.

Chresanto held her books and put them in Chanel locker and scanned Chanel over. He was taller than her and she had the most beautiful eyes according to him.

"You seem cold..." Chresanto pointed out.

Chanel smiled and nodded.

Chresanto took off his jacket and gave it to Chanel.

"You can have it if you want or you can return if I see you again but it it on before you become an icicle!" Chresanto said.

That Made Chanel blush big time. He helped her put it on and buttoned it up for her. It was baggy on her and Chresanto found it so adorable. Chanel opened her mouth but nothing came out but Chresanto understood she was mute. She mouthed "Thank You". Chresanto smiled and fixed her glasses on her face.

"When you start talking or when you try to talk you can call me Roc..." Chresanto whispered in her ear.

Chresanto walked away and Chanel couldn't help but smile and blush he made her happy. She wasn't invisible to him.She picked up her first period book and walked to class. In first period it was horrible for Chanel. They picked in her and Chanel was so confused. She liked it better when she was invisible because nobody knew her but know today they decide to pick on her. The bell rang and Chanel speed walked out the class room with her head down with tears forming in her eyes. Chresanto saw Chanel and stopped her before she bumped into someone.

"What's wrong?! Why are you crying?" Chresanto asked.

She tried to move from his grip but he was to strong. Chresanto lifted her chin up and wiped her tears and looked at him. After a few seconds, Chanel gave in and started crying in his chest. She makes no noise Chresanto said to himself. He pulled her away from the hallway to by his car outside. She sniffled and looked up at him .

"Tell.Me.Whats.Wrong!" Chresanto whined.

Chanel got out a piece of paper and wrote down everything that happened in first period. Chresanto read it out loud and looked at Chanel with hurt in his eyes. She nodded and he pulled her in his arms. She moves around in his embrace and he loosened his grip. Tia walked outside and saw them together and stormed over there. Chresanto put Chanel down and dealt with Tia for good 2 minutes. Tia ran inside before being late. Chanel and Chresanto left school early and went to a park nearby.

At the park, Chanel got herself some ice cream along with Chresanto. It was kinda quiet but really sweet. Chresanto was scared to hold her hand so he just kept his hands in his pockets. Chanel looked at him and reached for his hand. Chresanto twined their fingers together and they held hands until they both go sweaty. Chanel ran over to the swings and Chresanto laughed and pushed her.

I gotta find a way to help her talk again Chresanto said out loud on accident. Chanel looked back at him and frowned. Chresanto looked at her and his cheeks flushed. Chanel smiled and bite her lip thinking.

"I wanna talk again Cheesanto..please do whatever you can to help me.." Chanel mouthed .

A big grin flashed across Chresanto's face and he held her hand. Chanel had a smile on her face and Chresanto kisses her cheek. Chanel opened her mouth but nothing came out. Chresanto smiled and picked her up and put her in the car.