Chapter 4

Chresanto P.O.V.

I'm just so happy to see my family and be with them. I mean it's been a whole year....I missed my son's birth, my girlfriend's birthday and so many things because I wan in coma. I'm definitely making it up this year.

I laughed watching Chanel playing with Matthew on the bed. Chanel sat up and handed meat thee while she changed for the party outside. I picked out her swim suit and she giggled and walked in the bathroom. Matthew started to cry and I sat in the rocking chair and sang to him. He quieted down and pointed to his dresser. I walked over there and pulled out his swimming trucks and put them on with a new diaper.

Chanel came out and I looked at her and opened my mouth. My girlfriend is just so beautiful. I'm gonna ask her to marry me before she turns 17. She saw me looking and put on her cover up. I took off my shirt and put on the same trunks like Matthew. Chanel took a photo of us and we all walked to the backyard. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her lips. Matthew whined and we laughed. We walked to the pool and put Matthew in the baby pool with our parents watching him.

My friend ,Martin, came over and pulled me aside. I looked at him and he seemed kinda worried.

"What wrong?" I asked

"Tia is here." He whispered.

I groaned and saw her in the water staring at Chanel in a way that made my insides turn. Chanel turned and smiled at me. I blew her a kiss and she giggled and continued talking to Prince girlfriend. Martin and I talked for a little bit more and I walked over to Chanel. Chanel held my hand and we got some chairs and took our shoes. I took of my shirt and she took off her cover up and she ran to the Dj and he started playing some songs again. I laughed when he put on "No Flex Zone" because Chanel just loved that song.

We walked in the pool and Chanel clenched her jaw at me when she saw Tia. I gulped and held Chanel back. Chanel didn't right against me and I carried her to the waterfall we added on the pool.

"Why is she here? Did you invite her?!" Chanel whisper-yelled.

"Noo I didn't invite her! I'm just as confused and mad as you." I whispered.

Chanel rolled her eyes and got out the pool and walked to our parents. I sighed and swam around. Tia swam to me and smiled.

"What do you want and why are you here?" I groaned

"Duh to see you baby... Didn't you miss me ?" she giggled.

"Your not my baby and I don't miss you!" I whined.

"Baby stop denying me! Maybe this will change your mind." Tia said.

I gasped at the next thing she said

Chanel's P.O.V.

I put Matthew back in the water and looked at my parents and they kicked me away. I whined and started walking back to the pool to apologize to Chresanto. I gasped and my heart broke at the sight that I saw. Roc and Tia were kissing!

"We are over You Dog!" I yelled.

"No baby it's not what it seems!" Roc said pulling away.

I didn't want to hear it I my bracket that he gave me to him. He caught it and looked at me and tears fell from my eyes. I ran and picked up Matthew and ran to my room. I took of my bikini and took a shower before changing into all black. I walked back in the room and saw Chresanto holding Matthew and crying hard. I hate seeing Chresanto cry.

He looked at me and put Matthew down and held my hand. I shivered at his touch and pulled away. Matthew crawled to me and I picked him up and walked to the bathroom. Five minutes later, Roc came in and sat in the tub with Matthew. I rolled my eyes and Roc splashed me. I yelled and hit him and he whined.