Chapter 9

Chresanto's P.O.V.

I'm so mad! Anger flows through my body and I started getting violent thoughts. Chanel quickly got up and say next me instead. I can't believe I wasn't there for her when she needed me. Chanel took my shirt off and started rubbing my arms and back. I wanted her to keep going but at the same time I wanted to shrug her off.

"Chresanto....Calm Down... We are ok now baby...." Chanel kept mumbling in my ear.

I sighed and laid on the bed holding her in my arms. She snuggles in my chest and yawned. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeaaaa.. What is it?" She replied.

"I was wondering if um maybe we can you know have anther baby." I said softly.

"I don't know bae.... I'll think about it I'm just really tired and want some sleep... Goodnight Santo."

"Goodnight Baby girl....."

I sighed softly and closed my eyes. Chanel groaned and sat on top of me. I opened one eye and saw her staring at me. I turned on the light and she kissed me. I kissed her back a. Laid her next to me. A couple hours later, Chanel was knocked out in bed under the covers. I smiled to myself and kissed her cheek.

*Next day*

Chanel's P.O.V.

I woke up smiling and feeling really happy. I sat up in bed and looked around.. Was my room always this messy? I thought about it for a while and realized it messed up last night. I threw on my robe and walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good Morning sleepy head!" Chresaanto chuckled.

I blushed looking at the time and he kissed my forehead. Looking over his shoulder, I saw him cooking pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I licked my lips and set the table. The kids ran down the stairs and hugged me. I hugged them back and sat in the living room to watch some Tv. Chresantto made our plates and called us to the table. Taylor sat by Matthew and Chresanto sat by me.

2 Weeks Later

Chanel's POV

I yawn and wake up seeing Chresanto getting dressed. I sit up and walk over to him to fix his shirt. He hugged me closely and kissed my forehead. I giggled and he picked me up to put me on his back.

"Good Morning Beauty!" Santo said.

"Morning Baby boy. Where you going?" I asked.

"Interview the guys are picked by me up soon."

"Oh ok babe....Can the kids and I come?"

"Yeah just hurry up baby.... Ill get Matthew ready."

"Alright baby...."

I jumped off his back and he kissed me passionately. I lost my breath for a second and wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me closer and looked in my eyes. I blushed and pulled away from him. I walked into the bathroom and took my shower. After my shower I walked in the bedroom and looked at Santo staring at me. I tightened my towel and he smiled. Matthew walked in and jumped on the bed. He looks so much like Chresanto I just can't. Chresanto picked out my blue shirt strapless cocktail dress. He helped me put it on and I gave Taylor a quick bath. She put on a little cute dress that was black.

Prince honked the horn again and I groaned. Chresanto walked the kids to the car while I put on my heels. I walked to the car and we drove to the studio the interview was gonna be held.

Chresanto P.O.V.

I can't believe I'm going to do it today! I'm gonna ask Chanel to marry me!!!!!!! Hopefully she says yes... All this week we been hanging out and I stayed over last night because she didn't feel good and she wanted to be held. Im truly in love with her and she's a great mom to our children. We walked in the room and sat down. Matthew and Chanel sat on my lap. The interview was about to start and it's gonna be live!!! I hope all the fans are watching because I want them to see me and Chanel with the kids.