Chapter 5

Chanel P.O.V.

Over the past three hours, Chresanto and I caught up about what happened over the past three months and how tomorrow Prince,Ray, and him had some audition for a group called Mindless Behavior. I know he was gonna do because he can sing but the dancing part I'm kinda iffy on. Matthew walked to my room and bought out my jewelry box and gave it to Chresanto. Chresanto opened it and put on my necklace and my brackets and he slipped on a new ring and it was beautiful. I looked at Chresanto and kisses me all over his face.

"It's a promise ring ma.." He said.

I nodded and smiled and got up and walked to the kitchen.Chresanto followed me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kisses my neck making me giggle.

"I need a song to sing for the audition.." Roc said.

"Ummmmm Take You Down or ummm Kissing on my tattoos." I replied

Roc smirked and walked back in the living room to watch Matthew. He is a good father..... Two hours later, I set the table and walk in the living room. Chresanto and Matthew were playing around and I smiled. Matthew was punching Santo and Santo was pretending to cry and he flipped Matthew over and tickled him.

"Alright play time is over guys.. Go wash your hands for dinner." I yelled over them.

Matthew ran upstairs to the bathroom and washed his hands in his sink.

Chresanto winked at me and I stared at his shirtless chest in awe. He really worked out since I left. I really liked his tattoos to. Chresanto washed his hands in the kitchen sink and slapped my butt and sat down. I blushed and sat by him while Matthew sat on my lap.

After dinner, Chresanto drove me to his house and Matthew ran to Chresanto's room and jumped on the bed. Prince walked out his room and he smiled wide when he saw me.

"OMG MY BIG JUICY BOOTY GIRL BACK!!!" Prince yelled.

"What is up with you and Santo about the booty?" I whined.

"It's my pillow and I missed it and who knows what Santo do with the booty!" Prince exclaimed.

I laughed and Prince hugged me tight. Tia walked to me and smiled a little.

"Hey Chanel..I know we got off on a bad foot but I changed can we be friends?" Tia asked

"Yeah of course!" I exclaimed.

"I'm happy you visited so now Prince can stop talking bout how much he miss his fluffy booty pillow" Tia laughed.

"It doesn't bother you right?" I asked

"Of course not he just always begging for it." Tia said.

I looked at Prince who just smiled. Chresanto couldn't help but laugh at Prince and I. Slowly I laid on the bed in the living room and Prince laid his head in my butt and got comfy. I squinted my eyes at him and Chresanto laughed at me.

"Didn't I tell you that we love your booty?" Chresanto teased.

"Shut Up or you ain't getting the booty." I shot back.

"But booty is life!" Chresanto whined.

"Exactly." I said

Chresanto pouted and folded his arms and plopped down on the couch and stuck his tongue at me. I giggled and looked at Matthew run to me smiling.

"What's up baby?" I asked

"B-beach!" He giggled.

"Aww baby not today tomorrow we can go." I said

"TODAY!" Matthew whined.

I raised an eyebrow at him and looked at Prince.

"Don't raise your voice at me young man!" I semi- yelled at him.

Matthew rolled his eyes and crossed his arms and sat next to Chresanto. Father like son I swear. I was mad as hell though because this little boy rolled his eyes at me. I was about to get up but Prince whined and pushed me back down on the bed. I whined and he gave me the stank look. Tia threw me a bag of candy and I smiled and and ate some of the gummy worms she gave me. Matthew walked over to Tia and she picked him up.

"Can he have candy?" Tia asked.

"Do you have gummy bears?" I asked.

"Yup!"

"Give him that he loves those!" I replied.

Tia nodded and gave him some gummy bears until he was full. Matthew walked back to me and sat by my hands so I could play with his hair. Prince fell asleep so I slowly moved away and went to Chresanto's room.

Chresanto saw me walk in and smiled. I giggled and closed the door behind me. Chresanto was on the bed doing some homework and I could tell he was so stressed. I sat behind him and took off his shirt and kissed him multiple times. Chresanto went on the computer for some research and he sighed and bit his lip. I started to give him a massage and he relaxed a little bit. I hit a soft spot on his back and he flinched and I blushed a little.

"Sorry Santo.." I apologized.

"It's ok baby." He answered patting my leg.

"I was thinking of doing Good singer for the audition instead...what do you think?" Santo asked picking me up and putting me on his stomach as he laid down.

"Ummm Sing it for me!" I exclaimed.

Chresanto smiled and started singing. I mean he killed it!! He has to do it tomorrow!! I traced the tattoo on his chest and he smirked. I laid on him and he wrapped his arms around me lovingly. I blushed and he kissed my forehead. I kissed Santo and he toke a photo of us and posted us on Instagram.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby I gotta go." I said softly.

"Aww ok baby girl." Santo said.

I stood up and he kissed my stomach and kissed my cheek. My cheeks turned red from blushing and he laughed before carrying me downstairs. Matthew was sleeping so I carefully picked him up and said my goodbyes. I yawned and buckled Matthew and myself up.

At home, I changed Matthew into his Pj's and I put on some baggy shorts with a tank top. I laid Matthew down next to me and turned on the Tv. I rubbed my stomach and closed my eyes until I slowly fell asleep.