Chapter 7

Chanel's P.O.V.

"What's the announcement?" Ray asked.

"I'm Pregnant..." I said softly.

"Pregnant?! Again!" Prince stammered

"Yes again...with a girl!" I said

"We are having a girl!" Chresanto exclaimed.

I laughed and nodded and he couldn't stop cheesing. I know he couldn't wait to have his little princess. Matthew looked around and frowned.

"Mommy Ion like it here!" Matthew whined.

"Baby it's ok Mommy and Daddy are here!" I said walking to him and picking him up.

He laid his head on my shoulder and sucked his thumb. I could tell he was scared because of the framed knives and the live lobsters. I comforted him, and I wiped his tears on my dress. Chresanto grabbed him and bounced him on his lap distracting him from the frames and animals. He was laughing and then the food came. I licked my lips and Matthew did the same thing and sat on my lap and grabbed his fork. We prayed for the food and Matthew started eating from my plate like he usually does. I took a bite and Matthew stared at me and I laughed.

"Baby I can give you mine.... You need it more than me." Chresanto said .

"No baby it's fine.,.." I said

"Take it Ma"

"No"

"Chanel take the food."

I frowned and took his food and are it all. Chresanto ordered dessert for us and we shared that. Matthew sat on my chair and looked at the movie posters.

I saw Prince kneel in front if Tia and she gaped.

"Look baby I'm sorry for all the crap I put you through but I love you Tia..The reason I wasn't doing anything and wasn't always home was because I was working extra jobs to buy this...Will you marry me Tia Wilson?" Prince said.

"Baby! Of Course I'll marry you!" She jumped on him and they kissed.

I smiled as he slid the ring on her finger. She stared at the ring in awe and she looked at me.

"Would you be my Maid of honor?" Tia asked.

"Yes! I would love to!!" I squealed.

Chresanto laughed at me and Matthew held his crotch.

"Go Matthew." I commanded him.

He ran to the bathroom and Chresanto followed him. When they came back we left and went to our separate cars. In the car, I buckled up Matthew and felt a lot pain in my stomach. I whimpered and looked down and saw blood rushing down my legs. I looked at Chresanto and sat in the car and pulled up the dress. He looked over and saw the blood rushing down my legs and drive quickly to the nearest hospital.

At the hospital, I was sent to the ER and went through many tests. Chresanto came in the room and sat by my bed with Matthew close behind him.

"The others are on there way baby. Your gonna be ok and so is the baby... Your cervix just opened because of stress and multiple things." Santo said.

"What other things?" I asked.

"Your starving yourself and your dehydrated.."

"How I drink lots of water and eat a lot of food."

"No you let Matthew eat most if the food and you eat what he doesn't then you throw everything back up and don't eat.."

"....Oh"

I sighed and threw a book at a wall and started to cry. Chresanto wipes my tears and kissed me passionately. I stopped crying and kissed him back.

"Ayeee No PDA child in the room." Prince teased.

We pulled apart and I smiled and Prince came to hug me.

"How is she?" He asked sitting on the end of the bed.

"Well my cervix is open because of stress....and other things.." I said slowly.

Prince nodded and squeezed my hand. I smiled and Tia came over and hugged me and sat by Santo. I sighed softly and slowly fell asleep.

Chresanto P.O.V.

I watched Chanel sleep with Matthew in her hospital bed. I want her to come home but she can't because they have to run more tests. She made a face in her sleep and I chuckled softly. Tia walked in with Prince and I smiled softly. I sighed and got up waking up Chanel.

"C-Chresanto?" Chanel stuttered

"Yes Chanel?"

"Where are you going?"

"The Food Court...."

"Can I come with?"

"Of course!"

Chanel kissed me passionately and slowly got out of the bed. I looked at her and wrapped my arms around her. She kissed my neck since that all she could reach with standing in her tippy toes. I grabbed her hand and we walked hand in hand to the food court.