Chapter 6

Next Day....

Chresanto's P.O.V.

I honked my horn louder as me and the guys waited for Chanel to come outside. Chanel peeked her head out the window and screamed at us for being impatient. Matthew walked to the car and sat in the back on Ray's lap.

Finally, Chanel walked out in some ripped tights and a long sleeves sweater crop top. I realized she straightened her hair and I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend with her lil' baby bump. I kissed lips softly when she sat in the car and Matthew made a gagging sound which made us all laugh.

Chanel pulled away from me and I started to drive to the building it's hours away. Chanel caught attention when she held her stomach and would cough. She caught me staring and she quickly looked away from me. Slowly, I hel her hand and she rested against my arm. I'm so in love with this girl, I heard myself saying out loud. Chanel giggled and kissed me passionately at a red light.

Chanel winked at me and I smirked but something was different. Something changed.....but everything was same. I parked the car and we piled out. I held Matthew inside and Chanel threw up outside. Matthew started to cry and I rocked him until he saw Chanel walk in looking perfect. She sat down next to me and Matthew kinda walked crawled to her and got comfy in her lap. She smiled and I squeezed her hand.

"I'm scared Chanel.." I whispered.

"Baby your gonna be great!" Chanel said

"You promise?"

"Of course baby."

"This is why I love you Chanel...your always there for me.."

"I love you to Santo."

I kissed her softly and she giggled and Matthew curled in a ball and fell asleep.

The judges called Prince,Ray,Prod and couple other guys in. I sighed and then they called me in with them. I kissed Chanel's forehead and she smiled.

"Can my girlfriend come in?" I asked.

"Yes..is that your kid?" One judge asked.

I nodded and Chanel kept her head down and walked in with us. She sat with the judges and they gave her a paper so she can be a judge too. She put Matthew on a chair with a little blanket and I smiled.

"Ok you guys have all chosen "Good Kisser" to sing... If you are good we will call you tonight so you can come back tomorrow and sing another song of your choice with a friend." the judges said.

We all nodded and I looked over at Chanel who was rubbing her stomach. Nobody knew about her pregnancy but me so she had to stop. She caught my gaze and she stopped.

Chanel's P.O.V.

My stomach was killing me! Chresanto told me to stop because he didn't want the others to find out until it actually shows more. The judge, Crystal, was a close friend of mine so she got up and moved next to me.

"Hey! I haven't seen you in a while!" Crystal said.

" Yea I transferred school and you know with Matthew." I said.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot."

"Maybe after your some working you could come over to Santo 's house!"

"Sure!"

I smiled and waited for the music to start. Chresanto was already nervous to the fact his palms were sweaty and so were his underarms. I blew him a kiss and he gave me a weak smile. Then the music came on and someone on the end started a little early. During the chorus , I heard Prod and man was this boy good! I kinda focused back to Chresanto because soon there was a part he was really good in and he killed it.