Chapter 10

Chanel's House
Chanel POV
Chresanto and Jacob were packing up the living room and the kids room. While I on the other hand was packing my room and kitchen. The others came over to help and everything got packed up in the next couple hours. Tia and Prince went outside to talk and Taylor was playing with her dolls. Matthew was helping Chresanto pack the car.
I was crouching over the toilet with the test in my hand. This is the worst two minutes in my life. Someone knocked in the door and I dropped the test in fright.
"I'm in here!" I yelled.
"Can I come in?" Chresanto asked.
"Umm yeah.." I said.
Before he opened the door, I stuffed the box and test in the garbage. He walked in shirtless and my jaw dropped to the floor. I flushed the toilet Azande washed my hands. Chresanto used the bathroom and I went in the shower. He joined in and washed my back. I washed his back and he kissed me . I hugged him and he traced my tattoos. Y
2 hours later
Chresanto's POV
Chanel got out the shower and put on some sweats and I did the same. We drove to my house and saw everyone in the living room. They all looked at us and Chanel pulled Tia aside. I raised an eyebrow at Prince and he just shrugged. I saw Taylor and Matthew sleeping peacefully in my room. I walked into the kitchen and made us all popcorn. Chanel walked back downstairs and Tia looked at her like they were having a silent conversation.
Chanel POV
Well... I'm not pregnant and Chresanto probably gonna be sad because he wanted another kid but we gonna try again. Chresanto picked me up and carried me to a spare room. I looked at him and he crossed his arms. Chresanto pointed to the kitchen and I poured and walked in with him close behind.
"What's going on?" Chresanto whispered.
"Nothing......" I said softly.
"Tell Me!"
"Ugggh! I needed to have a pregnancy test!"
"Well what happened?"
"I'm not pregnant..."
"Oh..."
"I'm sorry baby..."
"It's fine I just gotta go do something..."
"Alright."
I kissed him softly and he pulled away and walked out the house. Prince came in and hugged me an I sighed. I hope Chresanto gonna be ok.