Chapter 2

Chresanto woke up to Chanel alarm and jumped up. Chanel yawned and woke up looking around. Chresanto kissed her forehead and she giggled. Both of them were really shocked. Chresanto nodded and Chanel opened her mouth to speak but nothing cane out. She frowned and looked down.

"The medicine only worked halfway..." Chresanto mumbled.

Chanel nodded and walked upstairs to the bathroom. He followed close behind her and went to the other boyfriend and took a shower. Ten minutes later, Chanel put on her final touches to her outfit and so did Santo. He poked out his lips and Chanel giggled and pecked his lips. Chresanto smiled and the walked to the car.

Chresanto drove them to school and met the bits in their home room. Chanel went to her home room and tell asleep.

1st Period

Chresanto P.O.V.

Last night flashed in my head and I smiled thinking about how much fun Chanel and I had...We danced, played games and then laid down and fell asleep. Her small but, very shaped body in my arms.

"Chresanto? Chresanto? CHRESANTO AUGUST!" Our teacher yelled.

I jumped a little and looked at him.

"What is the answer to this problem?" He asked

"Umm I don't know I was daydreaming." I replied.

My teacher snarled and gave me school lunch detention. I frowned and looked over at Prince who was laughing is butt off. I put the paper in my bag and started taking notes. I wonder how Chanel is?Ray will protect her for me.

Chanel P.O.V.

At lunch, I looked around the room and sat with Ray and Prince. Prince hugged me and Ray smiled. I bit my lip and saw Santo sitting at lunch detention. Our eyes connected and he winked and blew a kiss at me. I giggled and blushed which made Ray roll his eyes and mumble "lovebirds...". Tia giggled and started telling everyone that Chresanto blew the kiss at her because he still likes her.

I growled and stood up, walked to Chresanto and sat on his lap. Santo bite his lip and kissed my neck. I laugh and draw some attention to us. I stood up over Chresanto and leaned down and kissed him. He stood up and wrapped his arms my waist. All around I hear "Aw Snap", "that's Cute", "Tia not gonna like that!". When we pulled apart my lipstick was on him. I laughed and wiped it off with a napkin.

Tia pushed her way through the crowns and threw me on the floor.

She jumped on me and punched me twice before I kicked her off of me and tore out her hair. Chresanto tried to pull me off but I shoved him off. After I made her face bleed from punching her continuously, Chresanto finally pried me off. We heard the principal coming so I ran with Chresanto and hid in the Janitors Closet.

My hands were covered in blood and hair so Santo washed off my hands for me. I sighed and he pulled me in his arms trying to calm me down. He kept saying "It's going to be ok" and I fell asleep in his arms again.

Ray P.O.V.

I never knew Chanel knew how to fight! She messed up Tia face big time!! I know Chresanto took her to the Janitors Closet to hide out. The Principal called me and Prince down to the office. At the office, Mr.Smith slammed his hands on his desk making us jump.

"Where are they?!" He barked

"W-We sit know Principal Sir!" Prince stuttered.

He eyed us and walked away. Since he hadn't dismissed us, Prince and I sat down. A few minutes later, I see Santo walk in with Chanel. I groaned and put my head in my hands.