Prolouge

The grey and occasional flash of lights was seen through the window. Two eyes with a green-gold hue watched blankly. The pale hands reached into the soft black hoodie pockets. His fingers wrapped around a phone. He took it out of his pocket, clicking the home button.
The dull eyes watched the screen as he scrolled through his pictures.
"Fuyuhiko? Are you alright?" A soft voice asked. The blonde looked over to where the voice had came from.
His mouth quirked up into a soft smile.
Sharp ruby eyes stared at him questioningly.
"Yeah, I'm alright Peko. Just spacin' out." Fuyuhiko said. The pale girl sighed and smiled, brushing off her light grey sweater.
"Alright."
"Oooh, Fuyu, you nervous?" A different female spoke teasingly. Fuyuhikos small smile fell as he gave his sister a playful glare. Natsumis eyes glinted mischievously, and she laughed at her brothers glare.
"I dunno Natsumi, are you nervous?" The freckled blonde asked. Natsumi laughed.

"Me, nervous? Hahah- not a chance!" She said confidently. Fuyuhiko rolled his eyes.
"I bet you'll be texting me in a panic. I give it ten minutes, tops." He spoke with a smirk.
"Shut up." She huffed.
"This is our stop." Peko stated suddenly. Fuyuhiko looked out the window.
"Ah, yeah, it is. Thanks Peko." Fuyuhiko acknowledged Peko with a smile. She smiled back, her silver braided hair falling over her shoulders as she stood.
Peko grabbed her dull blue suitcase, getting ready to get off of the subway.
Fuyuhiko did the same with his black suitcase, and watched as Natsumi grabbed her yellow suitcase and grey bag.

The three walked out when the two doors slid open. The dull area was filled with an array of people. All waited for their train, or for a friend, a family member. Some were just there to collect money, earn it by doing something they enjoy. In one area, a young adult female was playing a ukulele with a smile. In the other, a man was performing street magic with the brightest gleam in his eyes.
Some watched with wonder, others curiosity or happiness. Some watched with the same dull eyes the blonde observing held himself.

All different people. Different looks, different aspersions, different personalities. All here in this bustling public space. Fuyuhiko couldn't help his observations. He held the handle to his suitcase tightly as he walked out with the two people he cared about.

"Alrighty. According to the map, this is right on campus. We just have to walk for a couple of minutes before we reach the school buildings!" Natsumi said enthusiastically. Fuyuhiko smiled, rolling his eyes.
"Let's head on down then."