Chapter 2

Fuyuhiko sat on the couch, cracking a smile as Natsumi texted him panicked.

Fuyuhiko: Not even Ten minutes.

Gr8Sister: shUT UP-

Fuyuhiko: so what happened?

Gr8Sister: ItSMahiRu ShEs mY dOrmMaTe oMg iFeEl sO bAd-

Fuyuhiko: Whomest?

Gr8Sister: don't You WhOmesT me-

Gr8sister: Mahiru Koizumi! She's the girl from that photography campHHH

Fuyuhiko: you mean the girl you bullied?

Gr8Sister: FUCJ OFF

Fuyuhiko jumped when he heard the doors lock click. He panicked, clutching his phone. Why was he so nervous? He should not be fucking nervous. It's just a person.

"Uhm... hello?" Fuyuhikos eyes snapped over to the voice. The boy stood there in the doorway.
"Uh... hi, you know you can come in. Right?" Fuyuhiko murmured. The brunette flushed, running his tan fingers through his messy hair.
"Okay." He said,pulling in two suitcases and closing the door behind him. His Hazel eyes gazed down to Fuyuhiko.

"Hah- sorry- introductions. Okay.
Hi, I'm Hajime, nice to meet you!" He said, a smile growing on his face. Fuyuhikos eyes scanned him. His shirt, no wrinkles. It was a white collared shirt. He had regular dark jeans, and black shoes.

"I'm Fuyuhiko. Hey." Hajimes smile widened. "Well it's nice to meet you Fuyuhiko. Have you chosen your room yet?" Hajime questioned. Fuyuhiko pulled at his hoodie sleeve.
"Uh, no. I thought you would wanna pick." Fuyuhiko looked at the ground while speaking. Why was he so nervous? He should never be nervous.

"Aw- thank you! Are you sure?" Hajime asked. Fuyuhiko nodded silently.
"Okay- I'll be right back!" The brunette said, going off to the two rooms. Fuyuhiko waited patiently and looked at his phone.

Gr8Sister: FUYUHIKO

Gr8sister: FUYUKIKO

gr8sister: FUYUHIKO

Gr8sister: FUCKER

Fuyuhiko: well fuck you too.

Gr8sister: she AskEd me to go To the Grocery stoRe- I said YeS-

Fuyuhiko: Have fun :)

Fuyuhiko clicked off his phone with a smirk. It fell as soon as he heard Hajime coming close.
"You chose?" Fuyuhiko asked. Hajime nodded. "Mhm. Is it alright if I have the one on the right?" Hajime asked. Fuyuhiko looked up and nodded.
"Uh. Yeah. That's fine." Hajime smiled.
"Alright- I'm gonna go move in- hah." Hajime said softly. Fuyuhiko gave a nod and took his own bag to his room.
Flopping down on his bed, Fuyuhiko turned on his phone, smirking at what he saw.

Gr8sister: YOU FUCKER-

Gr8sister: IMMA KILL YOU I SWEAR

Gr8sister: FUYUUUUHIKOOOO

Fuyuhiko chuckled, closing Natsumis messages and going to pekos.

Fuyuhiko: Hey Peko

The response was almost immediate.

Pekk: Yes?

Fuyuhiko: just wanted to check up on you.

Pekk: Alright, then. I'm doing well. Are you?

Fuyuhiko: yeah. My roommate seems chill I guess? What about yours?

Pekk: Yes, she is actually quite nice. She is polite, and from what I can guess, has OCD. So I believe we will get along splendidly.

Fuyuhiko: Cool.

Pekk: I would love to keep texting you, but Kirumi wishes to go to the grocery store. I will speak with you soon.

Fuyuhiko: alright Peko.

And he once again, clicked off his phone. Fuyuhiko got up and decided to finally unpack. Grabbing out various casual cloths and a few toiletries. One suit with a pin on it made him scowl. He hung it up all the same though. He also unpacked a laptop and various chargers. And a interesting book he enjoyed to read.

He couldn't help his eyes shining as he gazed at the cover. He placed the book along with the laptop on the desk.
The last thing he did was put away his clothing. Hanging them up and placing them in draws.
After, he once again, laid down on the bed. It was oddly comfortable, cradling his back as a soft smile rose to his lips.
Fuyuhiko closed his golden eyes, not bothering to put the covers on. Instead, he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.