Headcannons

Hajime: Anxious boy. Hair is especially messy when he gets out of bed(Fuyuhiko adores when his hair is messy) He has a bunch of tiny freckles along the bridge of his nose. Soft socks are his favorite. He has stress dreams pretty often. Got chips? Snow (☆_☆). His mom is a frickin sweetheart (who loves fuyuhiko) Warm hands (Fuyuhiko loves to hold his hand).

Fuyuhiko: Anxious. Many freckles (Hajime loves them). If his hair grows out long enough, it becomes extremely curly and no one understands how. Even when his hair isn't grown out, it's extremely soft. Has nightmares a lot. He wears clear mascara and sometimes when no one is there winged eyeliner. He's enjoyed baking ever since Peko taught him how to make fried dough cookies (she learned how from a anonymous source) tea and hot chocolate are his favorites. If he ever eats anything with milk he has to have lactaid pills.

Peko: soft spoken. Loves fuzzy socks and large warm sweaters (especially turtlenecks) Fuyuhiko got her hooked on conspiracy theory's and murder mysteries. Natsumi got her hooked on BBC shows. Loves everything warm. She can't have just tea, it has to have honey in it somewhere. Secretly loves stuffed animals and dolls. (Except for zouzou pets, her and Fuyuhiko burned them in the fireplace when they were seven. Natsumi wasn't happy) adores Fuyuhiko and Hajime relationship.

Natsumi: still holds s grudge to Fuyuhiko and Peko for burning her zouzou pets. Salty and teasing. Less soft hair than Fuyuhiko. Only has six freckles(Mahiru counted). Emotional mess sometimes. Loves cuddles. Enjoys cold tea and bright colors. Strong girl. Don't mess with her brother. She will find you. Enjoys Hajimes company. Loves- and I mean loves red velvet cake. Often drinks straight up milk just to spite Fuyuhiko.

Chiaki: soft. Quiet. Has incredibly good intuition. Knows when people are upset. Good at comforting people. Loves dogs but is kind of scared of them. Enjoys dolls. Her and Peko hang out quite a bit. They talk about Hajime and Fuyuhiko a lot. Sometimes Natsumi or Nagito are invited to their conversations, never both. Really soft skin. Is friends with Kyoko and Mukuro. Very supportive. Has slapped Nagito once and will to it again. Will literally fight Nagito when he calls himself trash more than 4 times a day. Determined girl. Her and ibuki bonded over rock music of all things(no one knows Chiaki even likes rock music) enjoys peaches and strawberry flavors. Adores Neapolitan ice cream.

Nagito: to excited when meeting people. Hajime was terrified when he first met him. Chill, sometimes. Screeches. Hair is frickin soft.
Mtn Dew is his absolute favorite. Somehow good yet bad at comforting people. Annoying but his friends love him anyways. Loves throwing big celebrations for special occasions.

Mahiru: has quite abit of freckles (not as much as Fuyuhiko tho) she gets sunburns extremely easily. She has a pretty weak immune system. She's sweet but don't mess with her. She has comebacks for days. Enjoys apples. She loves autumn and spring. Enjoys the idea of being able to keep memories alive. Has burned pictures of her ex's. Unrealistically good at math.

Kirumi: has OCD. The mom friend. She enjoys baking, it calms her nerves. Doesn't like expressing emotion. Will tolerate people even if they are extremely annoying. Able to calm and comfort people easily. Loves making people happy.

This is about as much as I'll do right now- I'll make more as the story progresses.