Chapter 4

Fuyuhikos eyes wandered around the car. A braided bracelet with pins attached hung from the mirror. In front of the passengers and drivers seat on the dashboard, multiple small plushes. They ranged from video games to anime and Netflix series. When he glanced at Hajime, he noticed a bracelet attached to his wrist. It was a pale green mixed with light blue and white. Attached, was what looked like a charm. When Fuyuhiko looked closely, it was a Galaga charm. Hajime glanced over to Fuyuhiko who immediately looked away. Hajime silently looked back to the road. Fuyuhikos golden eyes gazed out the window, catching sight of streetlights and trees. The blonde closed his eyes, distracting himself from the weighing silence. What would they need? Cleaning supplies, food, maybe pots or pans and- ..
Maybe- maybe.. baking ingredients.
Hajime could see Fuyuhikos face light up with a blush as he was closing his eyes. Confused, he glanced over.
"Fuyuhiko, are you alright?" Hajime asked. The blondes eyes snapped open.
"Uh- yeah- why?" Asked the freckled boy. Hajime shook his head with a flush.

"It's nothing. We're almost there." Hajime spoke quickly. Fuyuhiko nodded, suspicion on his features.
But he ignored it, and continued to look out the window, seeing the store come into view. The blonde kept hand over the button to unlock the seatbelt instinctively when they got closer.
As soon as the car was parked, Fuyuhiko unlocked the seatbelt and hopped out of the car. Hajime left more slowly, having to take the key out of the ignition.

"C'mon, lets go." Fuyuhiko was a bit more forceful outside of the dorm. Good to know. His eyes seemed to be flashing in all directions wearily. His shoulders seemed more tense. Yet his posture was more bold, he held himself higher. Paranoia? Or anxiety? Maybe a mix of both? Hajime wondered more about this boy he would share a dorm with. He was oddly interesting, pushing Hajimes intrigue ever so slightly. His anxiety, much like Hajimes. But this odd facade of confidence smothered in paranoia. His, almost well trained eye. The way he flushed in the silent car ride. Everything was odd, yet filled Hajime with a sort of wonder.

They entered the store through the sliding doors. Immediately spotting multiple collage students. All we're doing their shopping. The store was rather large, the closest grocery location to the collage campus. Sure there were small, quaint stores around campus. But most of them were small food venues.

Fuyuhiko and Hajime paused by the doors. "Um... s-so... what should we get first? Hajime asked. Fuyuhiko flushed, slumping his previously tense shoulders.

"Huh.. I dunno... maybe... like- cleaning supplies first? Nothin much just like- paper towels and whatnot." Fuyuhiko mumbled with a shrug. Hajime smiled nervously, and nodded.
"Yeah- that sounds good." Agreed the brunette. And so, they navigated the large market. They swerved past people, looking at each isle to see which held the supplies they searched for.
When the found the isle, Fuyuhiko saw a familiar face, and suppressed a groan. She's going to do something, he knows she will.

So, he shuffled his way into the isle. Red eyes caught sight of him and Hajime plucking paper towels off the shelves. "Ah, Fuyuhiko." She called. And the blonde sighed.

"Hey Peko..." he nurmured. Peko smiled. "You came to the store as well? I'm guessing this is the first spot you're visiting? This is the last spot we were going." She spoke as if she knew that they were going to come. Hajime was awkwardly leaning against the isle.
"Cool. Oh, is that your dorm mate Peko?" Fuyuhiko asked, averting the attention away from him.
"Yes, hello. I am Kirumi Tojo. It is nice to meet you." She spoke politely, a closed eye smile graced her face. Her hands covered by black gloves reached out for a handshake.
"F- Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu. Nice to meet you.." he muttered, shaking her hand. She turned to Hajime who flushed.
He shook her hand nervously.
"I'm Hajime Hinata- it's- nice to meet you..." Fuyuhiko leaned back, putting his hands in his pockets. He watched as the two interacted.

"If only you were here earlier, We ran into Natsumi and Mahiru when they were leaving." Peko hums.
"When they were leaving? How long did it take for you to fucking get here?" He asked under his breath.
"We would have been here sooner, but Kirumi had to stop and help a friend.
He was very kind, but did not know how to use his gps very well. So Kirumi explained the way to a park on campus so that he could... watch the bugs I believe?" Peko answered. Fuyuhiko suppressed a laugh. Helping people. Another reason for the two girls to get along.

"Oh. Thats the boy you share a dorm with.. correct?" Fuyuhiko nodded. Peko smiled and walked forward.
"Hello, you are Hajime, right? I do not believe we have been properly introduced." Peko spoke quickly. Kirumi stepped back, around to where Fuyuhiko was. Speaking on the blonde, he was getting a bit tense.

"Ah- ye-yeah! I'm- Hajime Hinata." Peko smiled and shook his hand.
"Peko pekoyama. A... childhood friend of Fuyuhikos. I hope you two get along- and I hope to get along with you." She spoke clearly, unlike the stuttering brunette.

"Y-yes. I- I hope so too." Hajime spoke quickly. Peko nodded at him. "Yes." There was a tense silence, and Hajime awkwardly shifted.

"All right Hajime, lets go. Kirumi, it was nice to meet you. Peko- just- hi. You two have to get back probably- yeah, bye." The blonde spoke quickly, taking a hold of Hajimes arm. The boy flushed deeply as Fuyuhiko dragged him away.

This was.. new.