Chapter Three

I was healed enough the next day to leave. Although Octavia wanted me to stay. Bellamy came up and saw Octavia sitting next to me. "Are you sure no one is with you?" He asked. "Bellamy, you saw where she lives she's completely alone" Octavia said. "River Girl is right" I said, "What did you just say?" Bellamy asked taking a step towards me. "Calm down Bellamy she said said that I'm right" Octavia said. "I am alone. Now let me go home" I said.

Bellamy looked at Octavia, "She said 'i am alone. Now let me go home'"

"She can leave. But if I catch you following her O there will be consequences" He said. I stood, grabbing my cloak. "Rebel, you can stay" Octavia said as I tried to walk out after Bellamy. I walked around her and down the latter.

Then out of the metal place, and through the people to exit the doors. When I was a good distance I could hear Octavia behind me.

"Rebel! Please stay!!" Octavia said. I turned to her. "Why is it so important to you that I stay?" I asked. She stopped in her tracks and stared at me. "Why is it so hard for you to believe that someone cares about you?" She asked. My black eyes examined her closely. I pushed my Blonde/blood red hair back with my hand. I blew out a breath then let my hand drop to my side. "because no one does Octavia" I replied.

She looked hurt. Why did she look so hurt? "I do" She said stepping close to me. That's why she asked about love. Love is weakness. But...do I love her?

I do.

Well, maybe not love...but there is something there. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her to me, closing the already small space between us. Connecting my lips to hers she placed her hands on my shoulders.

"My love?"

I let go of Octavia and turn around. Kloui? "Kloui? You're alive?" I asked. She ran to me. I embraced her. I pushed her back by the shoulders. Her blond hair was stick straight, there was a blue streak in her hair that I had done myself.

*flash back*

I sat on the soft grass with my legs spread so that Kloui could sit between them. Crushed berries were on my hands. "Will it look good?" She asked. "Of course it will! I'm the one doing it!" I replied. Once I was done she had a blue streak in the back of her hair. She turned and looked at me. "It looks good?" She asked. I nodded. Then wrapping my arms around her waist I leaned my head on her shoulder. "I have a question" I said. "What is it?" she replied. "Will you marry me?" I asked.

She turned around. "You're serious?"

"Of course I'm serious!"

""Then yes!"

*End of flashback*

Her blue eyes stared into my eyes with love and passion. My heart swelled as every perfect memory came flooding into my brain. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder at Octavia standing there looking very sad. "Kloui, This is Octavia kom Skaikru" I said.

She nodded at Octavia. I felt her grab my hand. "So...It was nice knowing you Rebel kom Trikru" Octavia said. I didn't know what to do, but I just knew that I didn't want to see her go. But I didn't know how to stop her so I just watched her walk back to her clan.

"Let's go home" She said. "I live no where now" I replied. "I will go anywhere, as long as you're there. It is home enough for me" She said. I smiled at her and we made the walk back to my hut.

Once there I saw that the fire had died out and we went inside. Sitting on my bed she looked around the hut still standing. "how long have you been alone?" She asked. "a long time" I replied. She came closer to me. "that must have been very lonely" She said, stepping closer to me. I could see where she was going with this. "Sometimes"

She sat on my lap with each leg on either side of me. "How did you entertain yourself while I was away" She asked. "I don't think I did at all" I replied. She held onto my face with her small hands and kissed me slowly. "I missed you my strong warrior" She whispered on my lips.

I pushed her back. "how are you even here?" I asked. "what do you mean?" She answered. I looked at her confused, she really didn't know I thought she was dead? "I saw your body! I parents killed you! I killed I parents! because blood must have blood. I left the clan because I was so ashamed. How are you even here?" I explained. "My strong warrior...I never died...your parents told me that in order for you to live your best life you have to move on...so I left, let you think i was gone so you could move forward..."

My blood started to boil. "I killed my parents! Marked my hair with their blood! Scared my shoulder with their death!" I yelled at her standing. "I didn't know you would do that!" She replied. "Kloui...I'm not a warrior...I was a gladiator....what did you think I was going to do?" I asked. "I don't know! Get mad! Be sad for a while then heal! Like a normal person!" She yelled. "I kill those who pray on the weak!" I yelled. "So what are we to do now?" She asked.

I had never felt angrier. "Jus drein...jus daun..."