Chapter Fourteen

I look at him in shock. "You would kill your own sister?" I ask. "If it's what has to be done" He says. He tries to look tough, but I can see the pain in his eyes. "We can't kill my wife" I say. "Tiga you need to look at the bigger picture, look at all the things your wife has done. I'm sure she did more things in the bunker" Clarke says. My expression says all. Of course she did messed up things in the bunker. Still, I wasn't going to just jump on the plan to kill my wife. Deep down though, I knew it had to be done.

"Who's going to do it then?" Clarke asks. Bellamy starts to volunteer, but I cut him off. "She's my wife. I'll do it" I say. They nod at me. "How are you going to do it?" Clarke asks. "I'll figure it out" I say. Getting up I wipe away the tears that were falling from my eyes. I'm about to pass Bellamy, my hand in on the door hand when he stops me with a hand on my arm. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nodded, "I have to be" I answer.

Walking through the camp I decide to kill her in her sleep, so that she can go peacefully. All the things she's done, and I still love her. I still wish that she could magically change her ways and maybe we can work through things. That won't happen though. Was I really going to do this? What would happen to me afterwards?

I decide to carry on with the day as if nothing was wrong. When I see Indra I sit with her. "You haven't talked to me in years" Indra says as she continues to sharpen her weapon. "I need a blade" I say. She looks at me. "Why?"

"Don't worry about it" I say. "Why haven't you talked to me in so long? I practically raised you" She says. "I blame you for Octavia becoming Blodreina, okay? You showed her the power of combat and now look at her"

Indra hands me the blade, "I blame myself too" She says simply. I walk away from her, slipping the knife onto my waist. Octavia walks into the house and I follow her in. She says nothing to me, just sits on the table. "Where have you been?" She asked. I could barely focus on talking to her. All I could think about was the fact that I had to kill her tonight. "Walking around" I answer. "What if some rebel got to me? And you aren't here to protect me because you're 'walking around'?"

"I trust you can handle yourself" I reply. She shakes her head. "You're my guard. It's your job to watch over me" She says. I get close to her. "I'm also your wife. So I deserve to have a bit of a break once in a while"

She kisses me. I grab her throat and pushed her back. "What are you doing?" She asks, looking up at me. She's leaning back on her palms, eyeing me suspiciously. "Trying something new" I reply and move my hand down her pants, I insert my fingers inside her, making her mouth gap open. I curl my finger and press on a certain spot over and over. O twitches and moans. "Oh my god Rebel don't stop" She says. I move my whole arm now, making Octavia lean back all the way, her knees bend. I stop and use my other hand to pull her back up. "Hold still" I demand, then continue. She's looking me in the eyes with her mouth open. It was obviously hard for her to sit still. She was trying though. The great Blodreina actually submitted? Wow. She was shaking, from head to toe. Her eyes became pleading. "Please. Oh my god Rebel" She gasps. "I love you" I whisper. She doesn't say anything, just cums on my fingers. I remove my hand and stare at her. "You didn't say it back" I say. "Rebel you know how I feel about you" She says. I nod. "Well it's becoming more unclear everyday"

I leave the house. I needed to clear my head. I had to kill my wife, a task that shouldn't be easy, but it's starting to look easier. Which is sick. I walk around the camp. Letting the wind blow my hair back. The sun was setting, it was almost time. I make my way home as the sun dips below the trees. Before going I sit at the fire, it's flame licks the air and the golden glow lights the night as it gets darker and darker. I see Bellamy across from me. He nods. I nod back.

I hear a voice calling me. "Tiga! Come to bed!"

It was Octavia. I go to her, feeling as though I had no choice. I could feel Bellamy watching me. I enter the house as Octavia is making the bed. I close the door and she sits down and spreads her legs. "Please Tiga" She says. I sigh, feeling more like a slave than a wife. I get on the floor in front of her, and lick her just the way she likes. Slow, up and down her clit. Her breathe shakes and she places a hand on top of my head. Wrapping my arms around her hips I push her back and continue, a little faster. She moans.

I allow myself one last moment of happiness with her. The taste of her in my mouth and her moans caused by my tongue. Her fingers grip my hair and her hips move against my face. Her moans get louder as she struggles to hold still. She climaxes in my mouth, I stand and wipe my face with the back of my arm. "You're a good wife Rebel" she says turning over, back facing me.

I was her slave. She wanted nothing to do with me except for her sexual gain. I lay down next to her and place a hand on her hip. "I did love you" Octavia said quietly. "What changed?" I asked. "...Everything"

I remove my hand from her hip and to my blade on my own hip. When I remove it, it's almost to Octavia's throat when she kicks me off the bed. My breath is knocked out of my lungs when she jumps on top of me. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked. I don't reply and push her back and jump up. She's off the floor in a flash and shoving me through the door, it breaks and we fall through. The knife is gone and I have no clue of where it fell. It's so dark and my heart is pounding. For the first time in a fight...I'm scared.

Octavia spots the shining silver on the ground first and dives for it. She rolls and is back up, in a fighting stance she points the blade at me. I get ready to fight for it. We're standing without moving for a few seconds, then she swings. I feel it cut into my stomach making me groan in pain. "You can't take me down that easily" O says and swings again. This time she misses me. I dive for her legs, knocking her over. She drops the knife and this time I find it. I sit on her and O gives up, slumped on the ground she does something I didn't expect. She cries. "Why?" She asks.

"I need to protect you from yourself"

"I will never forgive you"

"I love you...Octavia Kom Wonkru"

I stab the knife into her heart, making her go limp. I stab over and over, sobbing harder as I do. I killed her, I killed her. Her blood is all over my face and arms. I'm yanked back by my stomach and arms wrap around me. It doesn't take long to realize it's Bellamy's arms. She's dead. I killed my own wife.

Pushing my way out of his arms I walk to Octavia's body, and take her blood with my fingers...and stain my hair. Then I take my knife, and dig into my chest, making sure it would scar. Kneeling. Down I cry.

"I love you Octavia Kom Skaikru. hodnes ste nou kwelnes...em's strength. You were my strength, I'm so sorry I couldn't be yours" I sob. I kiss her lips, and close her eyes with my finger tips.

I love you, Octavia.

I always will.