Chapter Five

"What do you want Lexa?" I asked. "We finally found you after so long. I just want to talk" She responded. "We talk outside" I responded.

Lexa and I sat down on a log. She sat uncomfortably close. "I've missed you Tiga" She said. "I haven't given you much thought" I replied scooting away.

"you were supposed to be my wife. you don't want that life?" She asked. I stood. "No" I replied firmly. "Who could possibly replace me?" She asked.

"I can"

Lexa turned around and saw Octavia. She stood and glared at Octavia. "Who is this? Why are you here?" She asked. "I left my underwear here" Octavia replied with a smirk. I held back the urge to laugh. "Sky people? That's who's sleeping in your bed? Some girl from Sky people?" She asked in disbelief. I nodded. She stormed off, obviously angry, she turned around about to say something. Octavia had already reached me though and grabbed me by the face, kissing me with so much passion.

"Did you really leave your underwear here?" I asked as Lexa continued to walk away. "No. I snuck away from Bellamy to come here" She replied.

I kissed her again. 

"Let's go inside" She said pulling me to the hut. She opened the door, and I closed it once I had followed her in. I put my hands on her hips and looked at her for a moment. "What?" She asked. I shook my head. "you are my beautiful river girl. you are my queen and no other" I whispered on her mouth. She giggled, then kissed me.

There was a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes. "we are busy, come at another time" Octavia said. "I don't know what you said but let me say this is important" It was Clarke. I let go of Octavia, then opened the door, Clarke stood there with Bellamy. "I know you can speak english. Now please, we need your help" She said. "What do you want?" I asked. "There is a threat of a war, and I think you're the only person who can help us right now" Bellamy said. Klinrona gada and I walked out of the hut and sat with them outside. "O when did you come here? I thought you were at camp?" Bellamy said. "You think a lot of things about me brother" She replied.

"Who is trying to go at war with you?" I asked. "They said their name was Azgeda" Clarke replied. I pressed my lips together. "I cannot help you" I said. "Was that the clan you came from?" Bellamy asked. "No...but I will make things worse. Trust me" I replied.

"What did you do?" Octavia asked. "I killed their leader in the name of Leksa Kom Trikru" I responded simply. "You will have to fight this war without my help. You got yourself into this mess...you can get yourself out of it" I stated then went inside.

Octavia followed me in. "Rebel you know any other time I wouldn't pry. But...this isn't just my brother being annoying, but his people need help. My people need your help" She said. I sat on the bed and looked at her. "Octavia for your sake if I could help I would. Believe me, if I tried to help I would only make things worse" I said. She looked at me for a moment. Then sat on my lap, pulling my head onto her chest. "I know, I know. We can figure this out. Don't feel pressure" She said stroking my head. "I love you" I said. I could feel her smile. "I love you too" She replied.

"Hodnes nou laik kwelnes" (Love is not weakness) She whispered. "Em 's yuj" (It's strength) I whispered back. Wrapping my arms around her I twisted us around so we were laying down. "If there is a war about to happen, I don't want you near it" I said. Octavia looked at me. "I want to fight with everyone else" She said. "Fights on the ground are no joke. These are not savages with pointy sticks. These are warriors with weapons who will not stop until not one of the enemy is down. I don't want you to be one of them. I suggest when you go home...you tell your clan to run" I said.