Chapter 5: Pregnant?

"You okay?" Josh asks placing his hand on my knee as he attempts to get my attention. We were cuddling on the couch with a movie playing softly on the Tv and I obviously zoned out thinking about what Riley said earlier. It's around 2, Elli is at Riley's doing school whilst I'm enjoying my alone time with Josh, happy to be home relaxing.

"What?" I ask furrowing my brows and looking up at him. "You seem so deep in thoughts" he admits "What's running through your gorgeous mind?" He asks curiously. I gnaw on my bottom lip debating whether I should tell him that there is a high chance that I'm pregnant or just lie.

"Do you ever think about having more kids?" I ask making his eyes widen. There's no use into hidding it, if I'm really expecting I need to know how he would feel about having more kids, even if it meant hearing something I really didn't want to. "Sometimes" he shrugs "I really want Elli to have a sibling and I definitely want more kids someday" he admits making me smile.

"I mean I'd really love to have kids with you someday" he adds taking my hand in his "I'd probably want two or three more" my eyes widen making him chuckle "I want a big family" he shrugs.

"Why you asking gorgeous?" He asks tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I take a deep breath and blurt out the sentence that's been killing me for the past few hours. "I think I'm pregnant" his eyes widen in shock and his lips part. "Is that why you've been sick?" He questions and I shrug "It probably is, I haven't taken a test yet, but Riley is really sure I am" I explain as he quirks a smile.

"Oh my gosh you might be pregnant" I furrow my brows watching him slowly fill with excitement. "You might be pregnant" he repeat his voice lowering to a whisper as if he's trying to get his mind to process what's happening. "You aren't mad?" I question worriedly making him instantly shake his head. "No, no, no" he quickly says lifting his hand and placing it on my cheek, "I'm not mad baby" he assures me "I'm happy" he admits taking me aback.

"Did you hear what I said?" I ask confused "I might be pregnant" I repeat "I could be carrying a child in here" I say placing my hand on my stomach "Your child" I emphasise making sure he hears me correctly.

He laughs and nods "I heard you baby".

"Then why are you so happy?" I ask confused and frustrated. He shouldn't be this happy, he should be mad, he should be yelling.

"Because I want to have a baby with you" he says causing cupping my cheeks so I can look at him. "I want our family to grow, I want Elli to have siblings, I want to have this baby" by now tears are already streaming down my face. Why is he so damn perfect?

"Don't cry baby" he whispers wiping my tears with his thumb, "I love you" He says before kissing my cheeks before resting his forehead against mine. "I won't ever be mad at you, get that in your mind, I can't ever get mad at you" I slightly nod and see him smile before his lips connect with mine in a passionate kiss.

"How about we go buy some tests to find out if you actually are pregnant?" He suggest as we pull away slightly. "Okay" I breathe out before leaning down to give him another peck.

~🎭~

By now I'm really hoping I'm pregnant, ever since I told Josh he has a smile glued to his face. I never thought in a million years Josh would be this happy about me getting pregnant. If I'm really not it would crush him, I should've gotten a test before I told him. What was I thinking?

"Did you pee on the stick yet?" Josh asks  through the door making me chuckle. "Not yet, I'm opening the box!" I yell before reading the instructions on how to do this.

Within minutes I'm done and I quickly wash my hands before opening the door causing Josh to stumble in since he was leaning against it. "You pregnant?" He asks but I shake my head making his smile fall instantly "We have to wait a few minutes" I explain making his smile rise back up. If I'm not pregnant it's going to kill me watching Josh's reaction.

I watch Josh put a timer on his phone before he places it next to the five tests I took, he placing the toilet seat cover down and takes a seat. "How do you feel about being pregnant?" Josh randomly asks as he takes my hand and pull me down on his lap. "I know I'm okay with it but are you? Do you want to have a baby?" He asks looking down at me lovingly. I nod, "I do, I really really do" I whisper "I love Elli with all of my heart but I want one of my own. Elli showed me this side of love that I never knew I wanted and no matter what I'll always love her and she'll still be my first little girl" I explain causing Josh to instantly crash his lips on mine taking me aback. It takes me a few seconds but I finally move my lips against his, wrapping my arms behind his neck before pulling away and bitting down on his bottom lip.

"What was that for?" I ask with a raised brow. "I never thought I'd find someone like you, someone who'd love Elli as one of their own, who'd give her so much love and affection like you do. It just shows how much of an amazing person you are and how unbelievably lucky I am to have someone like you in my life.

This time I'm the one who collides our lips back together in a passionate kiss. This man right here is all I've ever wanted and more. The timer rings pulling Josh and I out of a heated kiss. I bite my lip and take a deep breath standing up and shutting his timer.

"No matter what I love you and we could always try again" Josh quickly says as he glances down at my hand that's about to pick the first test. "I love you too" I smile before picking up the first test, my heart pounding in my chest as I'm about to find out what's going to change our lives forever or not. I turnover the test and my heart drops as well as my smile once my eyes land on the symbol.

"Negative?" Josh questions as I nod handing him the test so he could see. He sighs and glances up at me, "It's okay baby" he assure me standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Check the other ones" I shake my head and try and pull away from his embrace. I don't want to this anymore, if it's to feel this bad again, I want to be pregnant, I want to have a baby with Josh.

He pulls me back into his arms and lifts my head making our eyes lock, as mine fill with tears. "Maya it's okay, we could always try again, but we have to check to others to be 100% sure you aren't" he explains softly. I sigh and nod, "You check" I whisper.

He moves me in front and stands behind me, wrapping one arm around my waist whilst the other takes the second test. He turns it over and I'm shocked to find 2 pink lines, I glance up at the mirror and find Josh with a smile. I pick up the third one.

Positive.

The fourth one.

Positive.

And finally the fifth one.

Positive.

"You're pregnant" Josh whispers before kissing the spot below my ear. I giggle and lean back against him. 4/5 I'm definitely pregnant.

"I am" I whisper turning around to face him. "Oh my gosh Elli's going to have a brother or a sister!" I exclaims instantly getting excited. "She's going to freak out" Josh admits with a laugh.

"This is amazing" he admit with the biggest smile ever. "I love you so damn much" He admits leaning down to press a soft kiss to my lips. "The both of you" he adds pulling away and placing his hands on my stomach.

I'm pregnant!

_________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Do whatever ya want, it's ur life!

-Mel❤