Chapter 18: It's Moving!

A/N: I FINISHED SCHOOL !! YAY!! That means I'll be working on updates. I just finished planning the rest of the chapters for this book and I'm really excited for you guys to read what I have planned. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter❤

"Are you ready?" Elli asks making me nod, "Yes we are sweetheart, come on out and show us how beautiful you look" I hear her giggle making me smile. "I don't think you guys are ready" She says making me glance at Riley who's shaking her head amused, "Elli, baby come on out, we don't have all day" I remind her causing the door to the changing room to open. She walks out with a bright smile, her eyes sparkling with happiness. I gasp as my eyes land on the gorgeous costume piece she was wearing, it suits her perfectly and the colours complemented her beautifully. "Oh my gosh" I say lifting my hand to cover my mouth as my eyes stay fixed on the little girl, "You look absolutely stunning!" I gush rushing over to her side making her giggle. 

"Is it comfortable?" I ask as she twirls around, "Mhm" she hums nodding "The tutu is a little heavy but its okay" she says with a shrug. "During rehearsal you'll get used to it" she nods, "Um can you help me put my point shoes on?" she asks looking up at me hopefully "I can't really bend over" she adds trying to bend over but the tutu stops her from going too low. 

"Yes" I laugh shaking my head amusingly. 

I help her put her pointe shoes on before we saunter towards an empty studio where she can run her dance. "Okay you ready?" I ask holding up my phone as I watch her scurry over to her place and standing in her first position, "I'm ready!" she exclaims and I wait a few seconds before starting the music. I lean against the wall watching her carefully as I take in every movement she makes making sure her legs are straight and extended, that her arms aren't a mess and flopping around, that she uses the right technique whilst making every single one of her movement light. 

Usually she doesn't exactly have much correction to do but since its the first time she's dancing with her new tutu she needs to get used to it. She did say that it was a little heavy and as I'm watching her dance its obvious that its dragging her down, her legs aren't going as high as they normally do and her steps look heavy. 

"How do you think you did?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest once she finishes her last step. She bites her lip trying to even out her breathing, "Some parts where a little hard to do because of the tutu and some steps where a little messy" she admits as I nod in agreement "You're right". She gnaws on her bottom lip waiting for me to say something else, "Go take the top of and put your leotard instead, leave your tutu and come back here. We're gonna do some exercises that'll make you get used to the weight and it'll also help you find your balance. "Okay" she breathes out before rushing out of the studio and heading to the changing room. 

"How she doing?" Riley asks popping her head through the room, I shrug "The tutu's dragging her down so we're gonna do some exercises to get her used to it" I explain taking a seat on a chair. "Can you do me a favour and place the bar in the middle of the room?" I ask hopefully "I would do it myself but I can't lift heavy things" I point out as I absentmindedly place my hand over my stomach. 

"Of course Peaches" she smiles walking inside the room, "How are you doing with the pregnancy?" she asks curiously turning to face me once she sets the bar down. I shrug "I've been feeling a lot better lately, no morning sickness so that's been great" I smile "But I'm pretty tired" I admit with a sigh. "Yeah you'll only get more tired from now on, no matter how much you sleep" she confesses making me groan "Hey you give up your right to sleep for the next 18 years as soon as you get knocked up" I roll my eyes before seeing Elli walking back in.