Chapter 11: Seeing the baby

"You excited?" Josh asks wrapping his arms around my waist as I'm brushing through my stubborn locks in our bathroom. "Of course" I smile leaning against him as our eyes lock through the mirror, "We get to see our little baby for the first time" I add happily as he moves his hand to my stomach, "Can't wait" he murmurs against my skin as he leave a soft kiss on my neck. I let out a sigh of pleasure feeling him bite down gently on my skin before soothing the slight pain with his tongue, "As good as this feels, if you leave a hickey on me you're dead" I warn making him chuckle as he turns me around and crashes his lips on mine in a deep kiss, parting my mouth and slipping his tongue in my mouth. I moan wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me.

"We have a few minutes before we have to go get Elli" he admits breathlessly as he pulls away from me slightly. "Perfect" I smirk gazing into his eyes that have darkened with lust. He smirks dropping his hands down to the waistline of my leggings as he pulls them down slowly, taking my panties with whilst leaning in to kiss me. My hands find his belt and fumble with the fastening of his pants as he kisses me passionately. He pulls away his lips capturing my jaw as he kisses his way down to my neck, he picks me up and places me on the counter right as I tug his pants and boxers down, "I love you" he whispers before shifting forwards and connecting us. A loud moan falls from my lips and I grip the counter tightly enjoying the familiar stretch that comes with having him inside of me. "You feel so good" he groans thrusting in and out of me over and over again.

"Hurry baby" I cry clenching my eyes shut as I dig my nails onto his back, feeling him thrust deeper into me causing a strangled moan to tumble from my lips. "Finish then baby" he whispers before biting down on my neck right as he hits my sweet spot making me explode around him, my muscles clenching around him as my orgasm pushes him right off the edge, causing him to still on top of me trying to catch his breath as I come down from my high. My eyes flutter open meeting Josh's pupils blown wide, "Good morning" he says breathlessly making me chuckle "Agreed" I nod leaning up to kiss him.

~🎭~

"You're making me dizzy" Josh complains watching his daughter do pirouettes in the waiting room. "You ruined my fun" she whines making me chuckle as I lay my head on Josh's shoulder, I was beyond tired after our quickie this morning and I wanted nothing more than to take a nap. "How long do you think I can hold a handstand?" She asks looking at her father expectantly with her brow raised, "I don't know a minute" he answer wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Can you time me?" He nods pulling out his phone, "Ready?" She asks preparing herself "Yeah" he says making his daughter go into a handstand as he presses start on his timer. "Are we going to lunch after?" He asks curiously glancing down at me, "Can we just head home?" I ask hopefully looking up at him, "You tired?" He asks with a soft chuckle "You tired me out" I yawn as he laughs, "You enjoyed it" he teases kissing the top of my head.

"Maya Hunter" the nurse calls making us stand up and Elli come down from her handstand. She leads us to an exam room and Josh helps me on the bed as the nurse asks me questions, I answer them the best as I can and she leaves saying that the doctor will be coming in a few minutes. "I'm gonna see the baby" Elli chants over and over again as she jumps in excitement, the door opens and a woman who looks in her forties walks in wearing a white lab coat. "Good evening Maya, I'm doctor Hennings" she greets politely as Elli goes to Josh, "Nice to meet you" I answer with a smile, "Oh um, this is Josh the father and my boyfriend and this is his daughter Ellianna" I introduce as she smiles. "It's a pleasure to meet you all" Josh smiles extending his hand "You as well" he says shaking her hand.

"Are you excited to be a big sister?" She asks to Elli making the girl nod vigoursly "I'm very excited" she answer as the doctor logs into the computer, "Yeah? What are you most excited about?" She questions "Teaching it how to dance" Elli says making the doctor quirk a brow at the 8 year old. "You dance?" Elli nods "I do ballet" she answers proudly.

~🎭~

"It's so small" Elli says shocked as she looks at the screen where Josh and I's baby is on display "And cute" she squeals making me laugh. "I'd say your about 8 weeks" My eyes widen and I look at the doctor confused, "I'm sorry did you say eight weeks?" Josh asks before I have the chance to, she nods looking at us "When did you find out you were expecting?" She asks curiously.

"We only found out a week ago" I admit "It happens, sometimes people don't exactly notice the symptoms or don't get them right away" she explains as I look at Josh surprise. "Overall your baby looks perfectly healthy and you have absolutely nothing to worry about" she smiles "Would you like pictures?" She asks "Yes!" Elli answers making the doctor laugh.

"When will we know if it's a girl or a boy?" Elli asks as I clean the gel off of my stomach with a tissue, "In around 10 or more weeks" she answers causing my daughter's eyes to widen "That long?" She says surprise.

~🎭~

"I have to wait nine months" Elli whines slightly shocked and annoyed, "That's how it works sweetheart" I chuckles but Elli groans "That's so long" she complains making me laugh. "Growing a human isn't that easy" Maya say looking at her pout, "I guess" she shrugs. "But technically it's 7 months now" She say looking at me with a smile. I still couldn't believe that she's been pregnant for 8 weeks and didn't know, but now that I think about it she's been over emotional lately.

"You girls hungry?" I ask parking the car and killing the engine as we finally make it home, "Yeah" Elli nods "Can we have Pesto Pasta?" She asks hopefully as we all climb out of the car, "Maya?" I question raising my brows at her as I take her hand, "That okay with you?" She nods "Mhm" she hums "I'm just going to take a quick nap though" she says as we enter the house. "Okay" I breath out leaning down to kiss the top of her head before heading the to the kitchen to start on lunch.

About an hour later the food is ready so I make my way to Maya and I's bedroom to get her but I find her sleeping with Elli snuggled up against her. A smile pulls at my lips as I look at my girls sleeping peacefully, there was nothing more that I loved than their relationship. My smile grows wider as I think about the new addition that'll be joining us in a few months, I couldn't wait to make our little family bigger.

_________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Be you!

-Mel❤