14 - Shopping

"So what's the plan? Why are we here?" Jungkook rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

You glanced sideways at his figure, barely listening to him talk as your attention was focussed on something else that was slowly making its way towards you both.

You pushed your fingers roughly onto his lips, hushing him completely, "Be quiet, they're nearly here."

Jungkook's mushed lips fidgeted under your finger, "Vat?"

Idiot.

Your eyes widened when you recognised the familiar sound of obnoxiously loud heels echoing down the hallway you were hold up in.

You smiled slyly, "Its showtime."

Pulling his hand so he was stood directly in front of you, you nodded at him before placing it on your hips.

He jumped, "That's a whole lot of nope right there."

"I know this is weird but it's necessary for my plan to work." You whispered making him frown and move his hesitant hands back.

"What do you me-" he began questioning you before being cut off.

"Jungkook?" Kate asked in confusion as she neared you, "Wait- Y/N?!"

You acted shocked before turning around to face her, "Oh! Kate! I was just about to meet up with you, sorry I was just saying goodbye to Jungkook." You giggled.

Kate scowled, "Saying bye? Are you two dating or something now?"

"You don't have to date someone to say goodbye to them, plus I don't think we're quite there yet are we Kookie?" You cooed into a frazzled Jungkook.

He gulped awkwardly before nodding in agreement.

"Kookie?" She squeaked before coughing and lowering her voice a few decibels, "Right, well we really need to get going Y/N."

You pouted, "Aww okay, you're right." You leaned in extremely close to him, "Try not to look like a 14 year old boy who hasn't yet had sex next time. No ones going to believe us if you do." You whispered before slapping his ass.

You pulled away with a smile, "Catch you later Kookie." You winked.

He cleared his throat in attempt to recover from his earlier squeal, "Can't wait." He glared at you.

You swirled around to meet an extremely pale looking Kate, "Let's go then." You clapped, before walking away from them both.

* *

"So there's blue painted Calluna, which would match your colour theme very well plus they're fake which is something I think you would definitely go for." You spoke fast, labelling the range of flowers you had only yesterday scouted.

You could tell Kate was still uneasy about earlier and you couldn't help but revel in her obvious displeasure.

You continued, "Or we could go for the basic choice of Lilies, which again I think you should consider, you know... Considering your nature and everything." You sang with a smile.