23 - Home

As expected Jungkook's apartment was dripping in riches.

The weirdly aesthetically pleasing blocks of concrete were formed together in a way that only a highly payed architect would be able to articulate, making it one of most costly buildings in the city but, also one of the largest.

Although you had never visited before, you had always wondered what the messily written address looked like in person ever since he had handed you the small business card at the very start of your partnership.

However, now satisfied that you had seen the skyscraper in person, you almost ran for the hills when the bellboy guarding the elevator doors asked you for your name and state of business with Jeon Jungkook.

You could only imagine.

"I'm Y/N and I'm here because Jungkook hired me to destroy his best friends wedding so he could steal the bride, however I have since gathered feelings for him and today I'm going to confess that I like him."

Instead it went:

"I'm Mr Jeon's business partner and I have something very important to discuss with him."

You scoffed at yourself as soon as the words slipped from your mouth, however it seemed it was good enough for the bellboy as he nodded at you and began to press the elevator buttons.

You caught a glimpse of his hands as he motioned for you to enter.

The 50th floor?

"Of course he had to be at the very top." You muttered under your breath as the doors closed shut.

*    *

Biding your goodbyes to the eerily quiet bellboy who gave you a simple wave of his hand before leaving you alone, you scanned the small space between the shaft and his apartment door.

Although it was only a small walk space, it had already got your palms sweating as you noticed the designer chair situated in the corner of the room for anyone who dared to visit his floor.

The last time you saw this kind of expensive decor was when you used to live in it yourself.

Curiosity getting the better of you, you stroked the velvety material with interest, "Someone could just steal this if they really wanted to, what's the bellboy going to do? Silently glare at the intruder?" You laughed at yourself before flinching away as you heard movement behind the door.

Cursing at yourself for getting so off track, you determinedly marched to the polished wood before planting your feet right outside it.

Your hand hovered over it before ultimately freezing in mid swing.

This could be the biggest mistake you will ever make.

You eyed the wood longingly, hoping it would just do the deed for you and open on its own.

But that was stupid thinking.

"Fuck it." Your hand instantly made contact with the door moments later, creating three loud echoing taps.

You waited.

And you waited...

And you still waited...

Growing agitated you punched it even harder, "If you don't open this door in the next minute I swear to-"

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Jungkook answered, confusion carving his face as he stood there half naked with only a lonesome towel dangerously hanging from his hips.