26 - Just you

A/N: ... ᴴᵉˡˡᵒ 👀

"Can you please take your anger down like 90 percent?" You asked as you watched the attractive stud glare down at you like he had just taken a huge shit and you were an empty toilet roll holder.

He scoffed, "Calm down? You've been ignoring me for weeks and then I get a random call from your dad saying we're going to Hawaii."

You winced, "Ok, I get that but it's not like you needed me. I have other clients you know."

He sighed before massaging his head, "Look, I don't know what happened since you came around mine but if I did something to upset you, I'm sorry. I admit we got off on the wrong foot but I actually thought for a moment we were friends..."

You couldn't help it as you lost yourself in his gaze.

For the first time ever he was being real with you and you couldn't just ignore it.

Your heart dropped, "We are friends." You convinced him, "I've just been busy, you didn't do anything. It's sounds stupid but it's not you it's me."

He laughed, "It is stupid." He paused, "Just promise me you won't ignore me anymore... I actually missed you." He frowned, "You better not tell anyone I told you that!"

You shrugged as a playful grin painted your lips, "What's it worth?" You teased.

He licked his lips before taking a step closer, "Why don't we find out?"

You cautiously backed away as he dangerously neared, "You won't do anything!" You weakly exclaimed.

He smirked, "Won't I?"

You screamed as his fingers started prodding your sides and you quickly fell into his chest as harmonious laughs filled the room.

Even though you knew it would hurt in the end, it felt good to have him back.

*   *   *

"Rin, it's raining." You stated in annoyance.

She pushed up her tinted sunglasses further up as you both walked deeper into the airport, "It's still bright as fuck and my hangover doesn't work well with anything that's bright."

An amused smile rested on your features as you watched her jump in fright when her bag started ringing.

She rolled her eyes, "Speaking of the sun, Jhope awaits."

You pulled at your hoodie for comfort as the anxiety of being alone in a crowded area filled your senses. You weren't sure what to expect on this trip, especially because you left it up to Jungkook to decide whether or not to invite Kate. You hoped he wouldn't but deep down you knew you'd be disappointment.

"Hey." A voice spoke softly behind you as you jolted from the sudden surprise.

A timid smile rested on Jungkooks features as he gestured to his Hawaiian themed T-shirt, "What do you think?"

You couldn't help the giggle escape your lips, "Wow, that's definitely something..." You trailed off.

He frowned, "You don't like it?"

You quickly shook your head, "No, no. It's not that... it's just-"

He pouted, "Its just what?" He sassed.

You shrugged, "It's just that I'm not used to seeing you in such colourful clothing, you usually just wear a plain T-shirt and jeans. It's different." You pondered.

He cocked his brow, "A good different?"

You nodded, unable to speak as he gazed intensely at you.