Ch 6 : Fellow Disciple

Eventually, the appointment day arrived to decide their fates based on their results. Everyone was told to gather in the disciplining hall early in the morning waiting for Elders to arrive.

The atmosphere was bustling unlike usual due to the excitement as well as worry of meeting Elder for the first time after coming to the Sect.

Although the content of the discussions varied, the most anticipated result was Elder Chen's selection as he was the most resourceful person among the three.

Plus, Elder Chen was famous for his unpredictable personality and never played cards according to the rule so some low-level disciples still had wishful hope that they could be picked by him.

"Quiet down! The Elders are coming!"

Right after this sentence fell the hall instantly plunged into silence. Not long after, three Elders unhurriedly walked in followed by their respective disciples.

The first one to enter was a middle-aged man dressed in a black robe. His face was grumpy as if he was in a bad mood looked, it was not hard to tell that he was a short-tempered old man. This person was none other than Elder Su that Liu Xun denounced his students a few months ago.

Liu Xun pretended not to see his glare as he shifted his eyes onto another person beside him.

This person was a friendly-looking middle-aged uncle perhaps in his late forties who wore a dark green robe, he was none other than Elder Mu who was the second-best option for the Outer Disciples and had a good reputation, unlike Elder Su.

Last but not least, a young handsome man in his early twenties unhurriedly walked in dressed in a white robe. Despite being the youngest, he was the most powerful Elder. The pressure emitted from him caused everyone to subconsciously hold their breath and instill fear in them.

The handsome man was Wan Yu's current Master, Elder Chen.

Liu Xun unblinkingly stared at him with wide eyes open. He has always imagined Elder Chen as an old man hearing how strong he was so it was such a visual shock seeing how young and handsome he was!

The hell! Elder Chen looks to be about his real age!

Liu Xun knew that when one cultivated until a certain point they would not age anymore so Elder Chen may look young but he might be old.

But even if that were to be the case, he couldn't help but feel awe at this.

Chen Shi... Looked even more like a gigolo now.

[A/N: Gigolo: a man living off the earnings or gifts of a woman, especially a younger man supported by an older woman in return for his sexual attention and companionship.]

Well, as expected of the protagonist's master even a side character like him was an Ikemen and a cool one at that.

Liu Xun slowly retracted his gaze before he involuntarily spotted a small figure tailing behind Su Ze.

The protagonist, Why is he here?!

Recalling Wu Jing's memories, Wan Yu did not attend this event at all, Chen Shi only took Su Ze and Han Zheng with him.

During this period, the protagonist would still be bullied by others so he was timid and never dared to step into the spotlight. That's why he wouldn't come here even if Chen Shi told him to do so.

Perhaps, since Liu Xun came here and interacted with the protagonist which inevitably caused a butterfly effect?

Does that mean he can escape from the storyline?

While he was deeply thinking the Elders have already sat at their respective seats with Chen Shi in the middle, Elder Mu to the left, and Elder Su on the right.