So....(There's an imagine here)

Hello you peices of shof. I come to you with peace and serenity. 

Okay, maybe not.

If you didn't know (none of you did) I started a similar thing for the Darkest Minds Series. I've posted on the story a few times, but I wrote a Chubs x Vida imagine and I wanted you guys to see it before I posted it on there.

If you don't know what the Darkest Minds series is, its a dystopian book series that I love. In this series, theres an illness that kills 98% of America's youth. The surviving 2% are put into camps, or they're on the run from the government and skip tracers. There's a lot more that goes on in the story, but I don't want to spoil it. I just thought you should check it out. Anyway, this imagine is between a Green (Chubs) and a Blue (Vida). A green is a psi with either photographic memory or extreme problem solving skills. A blue is a psi with telekinesis abilities. OK. here we go. BTW Chubs and Vida are always bickering about something. And Vida has a potty mouth.

----

Chubs' hands were in front of the fire, trying to keep warm. I was sitting next to him, our hips touching only because of the fucking cold. The cold was eating at my insides, making me want to crawl inside myself and use the insulation of my skin in order to keep warm. Chubs, on the other hand, was trying to make good of a shitty situation. It was cold, all we had was a tent that I couldn't set up for shit and a vehicle, and I was stuck out here in the middle of fucking nowhere with a guy who thinks I'm a dumbass. I'm not a fucking idiot, I wish he could understand that.

The sound of the fire crackling and burning away was the only sound other than our own ragged breathing for a long time. It was dark by the time either one of us said anything. In fact, the only reason anything was said was because Chubs' stomach growled. He laughed, and I laughed a little bit, too.

"Damn, Grannie, that was loud as fuck," I said, and he laughed again. He kept looking at me, and I wondered if I had something on my face. But he looked away, and replied.

"You know, maybe I wouldn't be so hungry if we had something to eat." I couldn't help but agree. I was hungry as hell, too. But that fucking sound wasn't coming out of me. I didn't sound like that.

We went back to our comfortable silence for a while. When I wasn't looking at the fire, I was looking at our surroundings, or I was looking at Chubs. He really wasn't that bad looking. He was tall, and despite the glasses, he had a pretty decent face. I guess other than our constant talking shit to one another, I didn't mind having Charlie around. He kept me sane, and without him, I think I'd be dead. When that Twitch kid burned me the the fuck up, he was the one to dress my wounds. Really, he was always the one to come and see if I was okay. For that I was grateful. But he's still a piece of shit. None of that cancels his assholeness.

I had begun to shiver, wanting to go into the tent and get under my blanket but not wanting to leave the fire. Chubs looked down and saw that I was shivering and very awkwardly pulled me closer to him. His arm draped around my shoulders, and I looked up at him, but for once, his dark eyes were set on the fire. And then out of nowhere, he spoke.

"When I was at the camp, I didn't think I would have ever gotten out, but thanks to Lee, I did," his words had a certain emotion laced in them that I couldn't place. Something I had never heard inside of Chubs before. "After we...left, I still didn't know if I would have survived, whether or not a friggin' skip tracer was going to catch us and send us back to that hellhole, or what. There was no time for feelings or hormones or girls. Even when Ruby came around, it was obvious that Liam liked her. Like he really liked her. I never even stood a chance. So months later, when me and Ruby were reunited, I saw you. And I was like 'finally, someone who I have a chance with' and then I realized how hard that would have been. Because we were whisked up in some bullshit with that Knox kid and I didn't trust you because of the league and everything else. But the more I got to know you, the more I learned about you, the more I grew comfortable around you, the more your shirt would ride up and I'd see even a sliver of your skin or you'd just change right there in front of everybody, the more I wanted you. The more I felt like I would never get you. I'm just a boring green. You're a blue with so much more to do. So much more to be. But I just thought that you should know, you know, how I feel."