Them as things I've thought recently

Cal: Tom holland could punch me in the face, roll me down a hill, and then proceed to do sit ups next to my unconscious body and I'd be the happiest person alive.

Shade: is that a giant bag of fruit loops? Why the hell does she have a giant bag of fruit loops. They're not even name brand. Why would you bring the off brand fruit loops to school? Oh shit. Those are starbursts. She's putting them in the candy box. I apologize for everything I've thought about you and your imaginary fake fruit loops.

Mare: *hears innuendo* stabs the core? That's why i'm never having sex. Fucking phrases like "stab the core" nope. nopity nope nope nope. Ain't nothing stabbing my vagina. Just kidding, I have a ten foot long penis.

Maven: I hate you. And you. And you. And just about all of you. Not you, I kinda like you. *ten minutes later* Did you just-never mind, I hate you too.

Kilorn: *math teacher, talking about arithmetic sequences* Her:"I usually like my d's in the front" 

Me: so you don't like it from the back? You like it in the front? 

*proceeds to say it out loud*

*praying that my mom doesn't get called*

Farley: *teacher asks really weird question answer is single word* a word. Yes. a word. The answer is 'a word'  duh, that's obviously the answer to the fucking question.

Evangeline: *walks past mirror* damn ma, you gettin thick. 

*thinks about vine* bItCh WhErE

Cameron: I hate being a teenager, I'm too old to go trick or treating but too young to go partying. What am i sUpPoSeD tO dO?