Chapter 3: Naughty Hannah

Jacob had taken Hannah's brother back to Joseph, to find out what to do with him. Hannah and John were already half way back home, neither of them saying a word to each other. From time to time, Hannah would let out a sigh trying to get John's attention, he'd glance over to her but wouldn't open his mouth.

"Jesus fuck John. Can you talk to me" she snapped at him, "I thought you'd forgiven me". "I did" he let out still not making eye contact with her. She was waiting for him to say more but was let down when nothing else came out of his mouth. "So that's it? That's all you are going to say to me" she crossed her arms over her chest and turned her back slightly to him.

Once the finally got home, Hannah jumped out of the car, slamming the door behind her and ran inside the ranch. John watched her the entire time from inside the car, rolling his eyes at her childish behaviour then jumped out of the car as well. He walked inside and threw the car keys on the table, then made his way into the living room where Hannah was sitting. She looked up at him slightly then moved her eyes off him again, "so what are you guys going to do to my brother?".

John sat down on the couch across from her and leaned back into it, "he's your brother, so we are pretty limited in things to do to him. He'll get cleansed, confess his sins and then atone. Same thing everyone goes through". Hannah sighed and looked away from John, "are you going to torture him?". "I'll leave that to Jacob and Joseph to decide on. I can't do it seeing that he's my family too" John sighed when he thought about that. The man that has been going around, destroying things is now his family too.

"Lenny is a little stubborn like me, he won't be easy to convince to join Eden's Gate. Plus he is extremely pissed off with Joseph, for god knows what reasons, so I highly doubt he'd join something that belongs to Joseph Seed" Hannah said. "We've already learnt from our last mistake with you Hannah. Though you ended up being the best thing to ever happen to me, I really can't say the same about your brother. He has bought terror and pain back into our people" John leaned down, leaning his elbows on his knees, "your brother looks like a fucken nightmare".

"I don't really appreciate you saying that about my brother John. You and your brothers looked like a bunch of fucken nightmares as well when I first came to Hope County" Hannah snapped at him again, "fuck you're feral today". "And you're damn annoying darling" John said and stood up from the couch, "I'm in my office working". "I thought you said I owe you shower sex when we get home" Hannah pouted. "Not in the mood" John responded as he stormed up the stairs. "Fine Jerk" Hannah yelled, making him stop half way to look at her. "You wanna stay that again dear" John crossed his arms. "I said "Fine Jerk". Are you happy?" She pouted again, turning her back towards him. Hannah waited for him to fall for her ways again but when she turned around, he was gone and she finally understood that he was extremely upset with her.

Smut ahead

Hannah walked up and down in the living room, trying to think of ways to get back on John's good books. This was the first time he had been angry or upset with her, since they got married and she hated the thought of him being like that for too long. The only thing she knew that would put a smile on his face again, was pleasuring him and despite him saying he wasn't in the mood, Hannah wanted to try her luck anyways.

She walked up to his office and opened the door quietly, peaking around the corner and seeing him doing paper work. She closed the door and tiptoed to their bedroom, "if I'm going to tile up John, I'll have to wear something that will be extremely tempting" she suggested to herself and started rampaging through her clothes. After failing to find something to wear, Hannah looked around the room trying to think of something to wear. Her eyes stopped on his coat that was hanging near the door, his most favourite airplane coat that he always loved wearing. She smiled at the thought of walking into his office wearing nothing but his favourite coat. Just like that, Hannah jumped up and immediately started to get undressed.

A while later John heard a knock on his office door, obviously he knew who it was so he called out for her but didn't lift his head up. Hannah walked in and shut the door behind her. John hadn't looked up yet so she needed to get his attention somehow. "Baby, you don't mind if I sit here with you. It's very lonely downstairs" she said hoping he'd look up at her and he did. "Su.." he froze when he saw his wife standing in front of him, wearing his coat, "what are you doing in my coat?". Hannah took this moment to make her move, she approached him and rolled his chair back so that she could stand right in front of him. She unbuttoned two of the buttons to show that she wasn't wearing anything under it, hoping he'd understand what she was actually trying to do. John was a smart man when it came to things like this, he'd seen a few of the girls he'd slept with before, wear something of his when they wanted to ride him. But Hannah was the first girl to ever wear his favourite coat and be naked underneath it. "You forgot the other three buttons darling" he smiled and Hannah knew she succeeded. She undone the last three buttons and opened the coat to give him a full view of what was under it.

He leaned back in his chair and just examined her body for a short minute, before standing up and getting closer to her. "You sure as hell know how to keep your husband pleased" John whispered seductively. Hannah bit down on her lower lip and just watched him as his head tilted down towards her exposed womanly part. "I need you John" she said as she felt a knot form in her stomach and a heat run into her cunt, "please baby". John patted his desk, telling her to sit up on it, "well you did give me my present this morning, I guess it is your turn honey". With excitement, Hannah sat up on his desk, spreading her legs apart so that John can get in between her.

Hannah took off his coat, throwing it on the chair behind him and John started to press kisses all over her neck and chest, while she started to stroke his clothed harden cock. She wanted him inside her desperately, she pushed him back slightly to look at him, "i need you inside me now John". "My, aren't we a little impatient" John said as he unzipped his jeans, giving her what she wants. He pulled his member out and took no time to line himself up, before sliding into her wet heat. Her head rolled back as she felt him inside her, "Yes" she moaned and John started to thrust. "You've become quite a naughty girl" John chuckled as he picked up his pace. "That's what happens.... when you get married... to John fucken Seed" she managed to say in between each moan.

Hannah laid down on the desk, letting her husband do whatever he wanted to her. He grabbed her thighs and spread her open even more, so that he could go in deeper to hit the right spot and he knew he was when her moans got louder. "Oh fuck" she yelled as her orgasm hit her. She had nothing to grip on so she clawed at John's desk, leaving scratch marks on it as she rod out her orgasm. As her walls tightened around John, he gave one last deep thrust and let himself spill inside her. They both groaned as each of their fluids, mixed inside her. Hannah was a panting mess, her arms and legs had gone limp after riding out her orgasm and she couldn't pick herself up. So John put one hand on her back and the other on her ass, lifting her up and carrying her to bed while his softened member stayed inside her.

He opened the door to their bedroom, approached the bed and put her down. "Get some sleep dear, I'll be in the next room finishing up some paper work. I'll join you soon" he said. Hannah nodded at him and started to move around on the bed, trying to get in a comfortable position. John watched her the whole time, admiring her perfect naked image as she finally got into her comfortable position. He put his member back into his pants, zipping it up and walking out of the bedroom, closing the light so that his wife can get easy sleep.