Last Chapter: Another Seed Boy Arrives

John had slept in this morning, after Hannah's rough night, last night. It was getting close to the afternoon and he was still snoring away but little tiny feet made its way to his bed, climbing up and jumping up and down. "Daddy, Daddy wake up". John opened his eyes slowly, immediately looking at his four year old daughter jumping up and down with a huge smile on her face. When she noticed that John's eyes were open, she fell on her knees and crawled her way to her fathers side. "Good morning dad" she greeted him. "Good morning princess, did you sleep well?" He asked her and she gave him a nod.

John only had realised that Hannah wasn't in bed, "Where's your mother?". "Downstairs getting breakfast ready" the little girl answered back as she snuggled next to her father. John placed a kiss on the top of her head and admired her for a little while. She looked exactly like Hannah, it was very easy to say that she was the mini version of his wife and it always made him smile when he thought of it.

Four years went way too fast since his daughter came into the world, he only remembers like it was yesterday that Hannah had told him she was pregnant. Now here she was, little Sabrina Seed, the four year old toddler, who had brightened their world.

"You two are still in bed?" Hannah's voice was heard. John raised his head and smiled at the sight of his nine month pregnant wife, standing at the door, watching him and Sabrina lie in bed. "I woke daddy up, mummy" Sabrina jumped off the bed and ran to her mother. "Thats my little girl. Your uncle Jacob is here, waiting to have breakfast with you" Hannah informed Sabrina. "UNCLE JACOB" Sabrina yelled and ran downstairs to him.

Hannah made her way to John, sitting on the edge of the bed and held his hand, "I'm sorry honey. Our naughty son kept us awake all night". John smiled, placing his hand on her big baby bump, "don't be sorry dear. He already takes after me". Hannah and John both laughed, "Jacob's downstairs, he's going to stay with us to take care of Sabrina, just in case our son decides it's finally time" Hannah explained to John. He finally sat up and kissed her on the lips, "he's a life saver". "Get dressed and come downstairs, I've got coffee and breakfast ready" Hannah gave him another kiss, then stood up and left the bedroom.

Hannah joined Jacob and Sabrina in the kitchen, sitting across them both and dug into her breakfast. She watched Jacob and Sabrina act silly at the table, shoving food into their mouths and making silly faces. Hannah never know how Jacob acted around children but seeing how he was with his niece was admiring and special. He loved Sabrina, protected her more than John and spoiled her the most. He had the best relationship with his niece, they got along very well, as she did with Joseph. She really did have protective uncles and a extremely protective father, it made Hannah feel at ease. Soon her son would be well protected as well and it was fair to say that, the Seed boys were way too excited about another boy entering their family. But there was no separating Sabrina, she was the first baby to enter the family, she was way too special for the Seed brothers and they would never leave her out of anything.

John finally joined everyone in the kitchen, greeting his big brother with a hand to the shoulder and a big smile. Hannah stood up to get her husband his coffee but just as she was about to walk back to the table, a sharp contraction hit her, making her drop the cup of coffee and scream. John and Jacob jumped out of their chairs and ran to her aid immediately. "Dear what happened?" John asked, grabbing her hand and moving her hair out of the way. "Just another contraction. I'm ok I think" Hannah responded. Jacob and John walked her back to her chair, helping her sit back down as another contraction hit her.

"The little man is not far off" Jacob said with a chuckle. "He's certainly on his way, I can feel it" Hannah said as she finally relaxed, "I'm ok honestly". With that being said, Jacob and John returned back to their seats, still keeping an eye on Hannah.

"Is mummy ok?" Sabrina asked worried. Jacob grabbed her, making her sit on his lap, "your baby brother is being a little cheeky. Your mother is ok". "Dear, are you sure you're ok?" John asked Hannah again but he saw that something was up. "John" she whispered, making both brothers look at her, "my water just broke". John immediately stood up, rushing over to his wife's side and seeing the wet ground, "our son decided it times to come out". Hannah nodded, she stood up with John's help and was soon joined by Jacob, on her other side. "Sabrina, you stay here and finish your breakfast. Uncle Jacob will be back" John said to his daughter, who nodded at him and went back to eating her eggs.

-

Jacob and Joseph stayed downstairs with their niece and kept her occupied, while John and Hannah were upstairs, waiting for their son to arrive. John had organised a different room for his wife to give birth, it was the same room that she had given birth to Sabrina in.

The two brothers soon heard the sound of a baby crying upstairs. Sabrina looked up at her uncles with her mouth opened and a surprised look on her face, "my brother is here". She stood up and jumped around with excitement, making Joseph and Jacob smile. Their nephew had officially arrived and they couldn't wait to meet him.

Twenty minutes later, John walked downstairs, his smile was big and his eyes were red from crying happy tears. "Sabrina" he called out to his daughter her, "come meet your baby brother". John then signalled at his two brothers to join them as well, making them both stand up and following him to the bedroom.

John opened the door and walked into the room, with Jacob and Joseph followed from behind. Sabrina ran to the bed, carefully and slowly crawling to her mothers side, to see her baby brother. "Look sweetie, Liam's here" Hannah moved away the blanket that covered the tiny baby's face, letting Sabrina see her baby brother clearly.

Jacob and Joseph got closer as well. Seeing the small baby made both them tear up. Liam looked exactly like John when he was a baby, it made Jacob chock on his tears. He remembers John as a baby very clearly and here his nephew was, looking exactly like his brother when he was newly born as well. "You okay Jacob?" Hannah asked, noticing his sad face expression. Jacob looked at John and smiled, "Liam looks exactly like John, when he was a new born too. It's just bringing up the past again".

Joseph placed a hand on Jacob's shoulder, "I agree, baby Liam looks exactly like our little brother. What a special little boy he is already". John smiled at his brothers, "You two trying to make me cry again?" He said with teary eyes.

Hannah chuckled at the three brothers, before looking back down at her son, "welcome to the Seed family, baby Liam". The Seed brothers all smiled at Hannah after she said that. "If only Faith was here to witness this beautiful moments" Joseph said, looking down at the ground with sadness as he remembered his sister. "Don't worry Joseph, she's looking down at us and protecting my children" John said, not taking his eyes off his two children.

THE END

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT. Sorry this story was a little short but I was unfortunately running out of ideas.