Chapter 6: Lenny's Revenge

Sorry for not posting any stories, I've been in hospital and had an operation... I'll get back to posting some chapters next week

Mentions of some far cry 5 character deaths.

Three days went by, Jacob was finally awake and was recovering from his wound. Hannah stood by his side, taking care of him while John, Joseph and the cult searched for Hannah's brother all over the County. Jacob was already keen to get out and join the search but the doctor and Hannah weren't letting him.

"I'm really sorry Jacob. This is all my fault" Hannah looked down at the ground. "Why is this your fault pup? You weren't the one who put a bullet in me" Jacob looked at her confused, "I would have killed him but he is your brother and I wouldn't want to cause you pain". "Well I told John and Joseph to kill him when they found him" Jacob looked up at her surprised as she said that, "he's my brother, my blood but he is causing me pain for all the wrong reasons. I don't know what I would have done, if you died. I'd live with so much regret". "That's enough Hannah. Stop talking like that and getting me angry" Jacob growled and Hannah apologised. He took in a deep breath and put his hand on her cheek, "don't blame yourself for any of this, you've done nothing wrong".

Hannah's eyes started filling up with tears, she looked at Jacob's blue eyes and smiled slightly, "I'll always love you Jacob. I might be married to John but you were the first guy I ever fell for and losing you would been the worse thing ever". "I'll always love you too Pup. What we had was special but seeing you and John happy together, makes me the happiest ever. John deserves to have good things happen to him, he had been through hell when he was little. You're the first good thing that's ever happen to any of us" Jacob winked at her and made her blush. "I'm sure you weren't saying that a year ago" she said, making Jacob chuckle. "Yeah you were a pain in the ass a year ago" they both laughed but stopped when Jacob started coughing.

A minute later, John walked into the room and smiled when he saw his big brother back to normal. "John" Hannah squealed and jumped out of her seat to greet him. "Hi darling. Brother how are you feeling?" He turned to Jacob. "Good enough to finally join you guys out in the real world" Jacob chuckled. "Yeah nice try but you are staying here until you are 100%, so don't try your luck" John smiled, then looked at his wife.

"Any news on Lenny?" Hannah asked, making John's face expression change immediately. "He's in a rampage again in Henbane. He had killed some of your friends. Sheriff Whitehorse and Tracey were out looking for him around Sharky's trailer park and he ended up ambushing them. I'm sorry honey, they were found an hour ago, dead" John said with a heavy heart. Hannah's eyes filled up with tears straight away, she placed a hand over her mouth and started to cry. John pulled her in and hugged her tightly, "I'm so sorry dear". Jacob and John came eye to eye, both felt sad for Hannah for losing two of her close friends. "I'm sorry too Hannah" Jacob put his hand on her back as a comfort.

"What is he trying to achieve by killing people? I don't understand what these people have done" Hannah spoke against her husbands chest. "He might be trying to send you a message Hannah" Jacob spoke first, "I'm not trying to scare you but clearly Lenny is trying to tell you that he is coming for you and all of us. Or maybe he wants you to feel the pain of losing people you love, like he felt when he lost is other sister". "I'm afraid Jacob is right dear. Lenny is coming for all of us and we need to start being extra cautious. He is moving around each region very quietly, we must let you friends in Fall's End know about the situation. Last thing we want is more of your friends dying" John pulled away, cupping Hanna's cheeks.

"John, I need to tell Nick and Kim Rye first. Maybe we can shelter them in your bunker until Lenny is killed?" Hannah tilted her head. "Absolutely. At the end of the day, they have a baby, who is our godchild" John agreed and gave his phone to Hannah to call the Rye's.

Hannah walked out of the room, leaving the two brother alone. Jacob looked at John who seemed to be hiding a few more details, "what's wrong?". "It's not good Jacob. This guy is a lot dangerous than we thought, we really have our hands full with this sinner" John took a seat on the chair beside Jacob's bed, "he is going to cause us a lot of pain, mostly Hannah. He already has, by killing two of her close friends and it looks like he wants to kill more so that she could suffer".

"It sounds like he isn't going to kill her, like you said, he wants her to suffer with the pain of losing her friends" Jacob glanced up at John which got his little brothers attention, "maybe you should consider sheltering all her friends in your bunker". John thought about it for a minute, it was a good idea and his bunker had a lot of room for all of Hannah's friends, "you're right. It will piss Lenny off as well when he goes to an empty Fall's End".

Hannah walked back into the room with a satisfied smile,"done! Nick and Kim are packing a few things and will head down to the bunker immediately". Honey, give all your friends a call and tell them to get to the bunker. We need to keep them all safe. Especially Sharky and Hurk Jr" John stood up. "You're willing to keep all my friends in your bunker?" Hannah asked, her smile growing bigger. "Yes dear. It might just give us the upper hand on Lenny" John looked back at Jacob who nodded at him. "That's true too. Ok I'll get it sorted now" Hannah sat down on Jacob's bed and started giving all her friends a call.