Chapter 1

No Brakes

"I can't believe you would do this in the first day of school." Nat growls, spinning the stirring wheel in different directions. "I thought you were a matured eighteen year-old senior with responsibilities of your own."

"I was absent minded for a while and you know I'm always nervous in this kinds of events." Norayr protested. "Also, I'm twelve and still a junior high schooler. I do not have responsibilities."

"Whatever. . ." Nat groans under his breath.

Norayr was on his way to school when his eldest cousin, Nat, complained that Norayr should take a ride on his jeep to get to school faster. But during the ride. . . Let's just say a duck decided to come along the journey. They had been driving back and fort to Norayr's house just to get the problem out of Nat's jeep which delayed the travel. Now here they were. Swerving between vehicles in 100 km/per hour in the dense road. Wait. . . Isn't this illegal?

"Isn't this illegal?" Norayr almost shouted, being swung around in his seat.

"Shut up!" Nat yelled, spinning the jeep as he dodged another car. "We wouldn't be in this mess if you hadn't brought the duck along."

"We've already established that I was nervous!" Norayr yelled back while gripping his school bag to prevent it from flying out the vehicle. "Vanessa always keep me calm."

"But that doesn't mean you had to bring it with you!" Nat said before suddenly halted his jeep, pulled his head out and began honking at a black pickup in front. "GET YOUR STUPID @$$ OFF THE ROAD!"

A man's head popped out of that pickup and yelled, "SHUT YOUR $#¡+ MOUTH! YOU DON'T OWN THE ROAD!" at Nat before returning back inside his car.

Nat let out another groan and retreats back inside his jeep before continually honking at random cars. "This is why I hate ducks. . ."
________________________________________

Norayr hopped out of the jeep and makes his way to the school gates. "Bye, Nat!" He waved back at his cousin who was still seated in his jeep.

"Bye, stupid! Enjoy your first day in hell." Nat waved back grinning at cousin who was limping his way from the ride he gave him.

"Oh! And thanks for the ride." Norayr shouted, getting back to his composure.

"No prob, kid! Just remember to leave the duck at home." Nat said.

"I never keep promises!" Norayr yells back, disappearing into the crowd of students.

Nat chuckles and leans on his seat. He grins wide as he notes to himself. "Never drunk while drive."