Chapter 4

No Name

After tuxedo man proclaimed the unexpected twist. The whole room poured in with numerous chatter.

"Why?!"

"Is he serious?"

"I can't take this."

"No!"

"F*** this $#¡+ I'm out."

"Can we skip?"

"I don't want to do this."

"What's my name? Who am I? SOMEONE TELL ME WHO I AM!"

"I hate my life."

Tuxedo sighed in annoyance. "Calm down guys. It's not the end of the world."

"I KNEW IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD! We're all dead guys."

"Please sit down."

"I WANT MY JUSTICE!"

"Now that's all settled let's begin." Tuxedo man announced and pointed over at the back. "State your name, age, and a fact about you. Starting from you."

"Oh, me?!" A boy jumped up from his seat where the teacher pointed at. "Oh my gosh! I'm first?"

"Yes you idiot!" The boy that was seated next to him punched his left arm. "Now go introduce your self!"

The gleeful boy ruffled his brown hair, shuffled his necktie and cleared his throat before saying. "Morning my fellow classmates! My name is John Cena-"

The boy next to him punched his sides.

"Ow! Okay, okay. My name's Yasser. I'm 71-"

The other boy punch his stomach.

"Ah! I mean- I'm 17 and I came from Alice and the Wonderland-"

The next boy turn to him and punched him directly at his bal-

"FINALLY MADE IT!-"

The class fell silent as a short girl suddenly barges through the classroom door (Even Author flinched at the sudden outburst). She looked as if she just awoke and rushed straight to the school the moment she jumped out of her bed. Not to mention she seemed she just ran a marathon. She smiled cheekily and greeted as she wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead.

"Sorry for being late." She apologized towards tuxedo man. "There were uh. . . Snakes in the bathroom."

Tuxedo sighed in annoyance and adjust his glasses. "Not a reasonable excuse but I'll make an exception considering it's the first."

The girl thanked tuxedo and waltz towards an empty seat but not before glancing down at a certain brown haired boy that lay on the floor almost crying while cradling to where his most precious part were.

"Let's continue." Tuxedo gestured towards Yasser's seat mate.

The brown nerd stood up from his seat next to Yasser. "My name is Finlo. 17 years old and I play badminton."

"And can you recite the recent student who introduced themselves please?"

"Yasser-"

Little did he know that his whimpering, brown-haired friend started to roll on the white tiles, still crying. Finlo tripped on his massive body and fell on the tiled floor. "-Ow!"

"Sir. Yasser, please go back to your seat." Tuxedo man said. "Next."

The tallest guy in the class spoke next.

"I'm Nicolas. But you can call me Nick for short. I'm 17. I like to sing." Nicolas stated. "The dweebs next to me are Yasser and Finlo."

"Continue." Tuxedo gestured towards the next student.

"Name's Alex. 17. And I can play a guitar. This is Yasser, Finlo and Nicolas." Alex pointed at Yasser who was still rolling on the floor.

The next boy across the other row decided to continue. "My name's Marthis, I'm 17, and I like to waste my money on random stuff. Yasser, Finlo, Nicolas, and Alex are their names."

The guy next to him stood up next. "Name's Alessander. My friends call me Aly, Sans, or Sander but you can call me whatever. 17 years old. Yasser, Finlo, Nicolas, Marthis- Woah!"

"Sir. Yasser I told you to get back to your seat."

"I WANT MY JUSTICE!" Yasser screamed before rolling under the recent guys who introduced. "JUSTICE!"

"Lets get back to where we were shall we?" Tuxedo sighed as crashes and grunts were heard from the last row.