Chapter 2

No Guidance

"This place is huge!" Cathan thought to himself, walking through the gymnasium where all the students gather to find their perspective classes. "But not as huge as the gym back at my old school. I wonder if the could fit a zoo here-"

His thoughts were cut off as he was knocked down by someone who bumped into him. "Ow. . ." He caressed his butt. "Endure the pain. Endure the pain. Endure the pain. Endure the pain-"

"Sorry there." The boy spoke, reaching out his hand to him. "I don't really know my way around here."

"It's fine." He took his hand and pulled himself up. Cathan arched his lower back as he dusted his clothes. "Are you a transferred student?" He asked at the boy, who was rubbing his brown hair.

The boy perked up from hearing this. "Yes! Are you?"

"Yes I am." Cathan replied.

The boy sighed. "Good. Now I'm not the only person."

Cathan chuckled. "The only problem you have now is finding your class."

"That's my current situation right now." The boy said.

"Well let's get going then!" Out of now where Cathan grab the boy's wrist and pulled him towards the filled of students. "If we're going to find you class we better do it know. Considering this many students it'll take a decade before we could find it."

"O-okay." The boy stuttered behind him.
________________________________________

A decade later the boy finally spoke. "There! I think that's my class."

"Knowledge." Cathan muttered as he walked over a line of random students before spinning around to face the boy. The boy flinched when Cathan suddenly dropped his hands on his shoulders.

"I guess this is it." Cathan started. "We've gone so far yet so near." He began tearing up. "Why didn't you tell me your class was right behind us where we first crashed into each other? We just round the whole gym."

"I'm sorry." The boy stared down at his feet. "But I'm an idiot."

"It's fine." Cathan began tearing up. "I'm just very proud. You've grown so much."

"Why are you saying that?" The boy began tearing up too, looking up at Cathan's golden orbs. "We just met 5 minutes ago-"

Cathan placed an index finger on the boy's lips. Silencing him. "Just go to your class will you." He placed a hand the the boy's chest and gently pushed him. "Just go."

The boy dramatically began walking towards his class. "I will never forget you!" He yelled before the train of students began to move to their classroom.

Cathan wiped a tear with his finger. "Make me proud!" He yelled back as the boy and the train disappeared into the building. Cathan sighed and chuckled at himself. "Knowledge." He thought. His chuckles died down when realization hit him. "Knowledge."

"KNOWLEDGE IS MY CLASS TOO!" Cathan scream as he dispersed into the building as well.