Chapter 5

No Defense

"O.M.G! I can't believe we're in the same class."

"Suck it up, Dawn."

"Hey, you have no right to throw offences at me!" Dawn scolded at the girl beside her. "I'll have to report you to the principle!"

"I'd like to see you try."

"Sir. Tuxedo. . . Man!" Dawn called out from her seat as she stood up.

"Gurl, that's Baldi!"

Dawn ignored her and continued. "I would like to report that- Ah!"

THUMP!

"I rate that 10/10 not for the fall but for the earthquake that came after."

"Shut up, Lucy."

"I never regret anything!" Yasser rolled away.

"Hope you go roll yourself in a hole and die!"

"Love you too, Dawn."

"Ugh!" Dawn grunted with frustration. "Why do people have to be so difficult?!"

"Your difficult."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"I hate my life." Tuxedo man rubbed his temples.

"Don't say that, Sir! No one cares."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"Yasser, I'm giving you a first warning."

"Oh no!"

"He's been making a disaster 30 minutes ago and you giving him a warning now?!"

"Suck it up, Dawn."

"F*** you!"

"Dawn, first warning."

"Wha- Why me?!"

"Because you suck."

"Lucy, you swallow."

"WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHH-"

"Miss Abigail, don't put yourself into this."

"I wouldn't if you didn't put yourself into this." Abigail says as she leaned back on her chair and popped on some shades. "And that's a fact!"

"Better put on your big guns mister, cuz' your gonna be watching over gangsters for the rest of the year."

"Don't think I didn't notice Sir. Carmelo." Tuxedo said. "And for your information, I am not going your advisor for this year."

"WHAT?"

"Well why are you here then?! Are you some kind of trespassing rapist or something? Cuz' if you are I do for a fact have a spare gun in my bag and I won't hesitate-"