Chapter 9

Author POV
______________

So Sonoko agreed to hand in Pandora to save Kaito. We had Agasa directing us via phone call to the abandoned warehouse where the trade would occur (why it had to be an abandoned warehouse is beyond me), while me, Megure, Takagi, Ran, Chiba, Sato, Jodie, Black, Shuichi Akai, Ami, Sera, and Heiji went out to make the trade.

When we got there, Ami murmured something to me. "Arigatou."
"Nani?"

"You let me into this fanfiction, and I got to meet Shuichi Akai for real!"
"No problem, Ami.

"Please stop calling me Ami. It's sorta kiddish."
"I can call you whatever the flip I wanna call you, it's MY FANFICTION!"

Heiji knocked on the decaying wooden door, and facing our rather large party was none other than Shiota Kayano.

We entered the building, and I handed the Pandora to him, and Takamachi came out and gave up Kaito. "He was so cute! Now who's gonna be my snuggle-bear!"

"Thank GOD you saved me," Kaito shouted. "I can't stand being her snuggle-bear and her squishy-kins and her-" He was cut off by a group of black cloaked people surrounding us.
They threw sleep gas bombs at us and one by one we all fell asleep.

When I awoke a few hours later, we were all tied up with some seriously strong rope.

We were guarded by a ring of goons in dark black coats and black hats. Shiota quickly made note of the fact that the overwhelming majority of us were awake now and ordered the goons to do away with us.

The end of my life was in sight. "I should have done better on that essay I wrote in October," I muttered under my breath, impatiently waiting to catch the bus to the next life.

"I guess the bus was running late, because as one of the goons was about to wack me on the head with a metal bat (sound familiar?), another knocked him cold with his own metal bat. I didn't get it. Why would he double-cross his own colleague to save me?

We ALL were confused, as we watched him and a woman defeat all the other goons. Meanwhile, Shiota and Takamachi were too absorbed by the Pandora to give notice.

The woman untied our ropes. "Arigatou-gozimasou," Ran dipped her head. "But who are you? And why did you save us?"

The man lifted up the hat that shaded his face to reveal a grin. I noticed the grin, and the hair, and everything. It was Kudo-dono!

"What the flip?!" I shouted.

"I am Kudo Shinichi!"

"Yeah, we know that, but how," Heiji interrogated.

Kudo-dono smiled and ruffled Heiji's hair. "That's hilarious! You made fun of my size, and now…"

Heiji glared at him. "Kaito's effected, too." Kudo-dono smothered a laugh.

"Would you mind explaining to us WHY exactly you aren't Conan anymore, and who that lady is with you?"
The woman revealed herself to be Miyano Shiho, AKA Haibara. "What happened was, we were held captive, and I happened to have some spare antidote on me, and we took it to escape and-"

"We disguised ourselves so we could get out, but you happened to walk in on trouble, and we saved you."

Ran hugged Kudo-dono. "Shinichi! We were all so worried about you!"

Ami tapped my shoulder. "Uh, MMT-san?"

"Nani?"
"I hate to break up the sentiment, but shouldn't we stop Shiota and the others before the comet passes and he becomes immortal?"

Takagi, Sato, and Chiba were against Takamachi. Takamachi was apparently a karate queen; she knocked out Chiba, hit Takagi in the "shizzle-wizzle" as I like to call it, and Sato was barely managing the fight. Then Ran came in and (of course) defeated Takamachi into a pile of moaning pulp (not really).

The FBI agents were up against the rest of the organization that was there. That was pretty easy, just a few shots and they were all on the ground. They weren't dead, just…on the ground.

Megure was trying to convince Heiji and Kaito that yes, they are teenagers, but they're physically first-graders and they'd get in the way. Kaito pulled the "that was the same case with Conan but you didn't tell him not to" card, but it didn't work.

The rest of us confronted Shiota, who was so stoked to see the tear almost being made. I don't remember who, but someone tackled him, and he fell to the ground, and while listening to "Welcome to the Show" by CreepyPasta, I picked up the Pandora.

Shiota looked at me. "C'mon, give me Pandora. Come here, little girl."

I dropped it in my pocket.

"You know, we could join forces. I can tell you're a very rebellious, free spirit that is very self-serving. That's a lot like me. Give me the gem, and we can BOTH drink the tear. I don't know how, but we'll figure something out. Just bring it here, and we can both rule the world together."

I pulled a white earbud out of my left ear. "Nani? I wasn't listening, I have music playing."

___________________________________

Conan: Wow you kept ur promise from this morning tho YOU WERE 4 MINUTES LATER!
Author: Not my fault you and Yumi were fighting so I had no mood to do until like just now!
Yumi: Sorry! If only that stupid idiotic detective came then we wouldn't be fighting.
Author: LANGUAGE!
Yumi: Sorry..
Author: Where has he gone off again..
Conan: I'm here...when will you be publishing the next chapter???
Author: IDK. IM REALLY BUSY OKAY!
Conan: kk. Better message us if you're gonna write another chapter!
Author: Noted Kudo Dono.
Conan: when did I become a 'Dono'?
Author: ever since I wrote Dono' in your name Kudo in my fanfic! Kek I'd better go now. I have hws